Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

Voluntary Off-season Workouts Begin Today

Can you tell Luke I won’t be able to make it? Family member has a health issue I got to take care of. I’ll seem him for OTA’s! Keep pounding!

newton_david.png&w=160&h=160&scale=crop

David NewtonESPN Staff Writer 

From photos posted by the Panthers no significant no-shows as the team begins phase one of offseason workouts. Quarterback Cam Newton arrived on ‘'The Super 73,'' an electric bike made in California with a price tag ranging from $995 to $1,399 with accessories that can drive the price to $1,699. Oh, and he appeared to be wearing Prada shoes. So he arrived in good offseason style.

• Pie 1

13 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

From photos posted by the Panthers no significant no-shows as the team begins phase one of offseason workouts. Quarterback Cam Newton arrived on ‘'The Super 73,'' an electric bike made in California with a price tag ranging from $995 to $1,399 with accessories that can drive the price to $1,699. Oh, and he appeared to be wearing Prada shoes. So he arrived in good offseason style.

Thanks David

2 hours ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

lol does he write for ESPN or TMZ. Jesus

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

lol does he write for ESPN or TMZ. Jesus

Or the Price is Right, maybe?

I want to see the weight and sizes on the LB's and edge Rushers..

Has Hayes gotten his weight up? What about Carter and Andre Smith have they bulked up..

Has Addison slimmed down?? This will tell me the mind set on the new front alignment and who can play in it..

• Pie 1