Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

Panthers favorite to trade up with Jets?

Afraid the Edge rushers will be gone by 16?

Go big or go home for Josh Allen?

Edited by ncfan
  • Pie 1

That’s the first thing Hurney said when he returned. He learned the hard way that it does not pay to trade away future 1st round picks. No way OG Hurney 2.0 pulls this. He is in the draft room sipping on his 40 waiting on someone to trade us the world for our picks. 

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1

5 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

2) if true, there would be no greater symbol of the Rivera era then winning a meaningless game that drops you out of the top ten, only to turn around and give up assets to move up.  Just lol.

Was just about to post something similar to this.

I can't imagine the trade value this would take. Would be a massively stupid move unless the Jets truly are the worst organization in the history of sports and trade it for like like 16 and a couple other picks this year  

According to this http://www.drafttek.com/NFL-Trade-Value-Chart.asp trade value chart the number three this year is worth 2200

CAR owns pick 16 (1000), 47 (430), 77(205), 100 (100), 115 (64), 154 (29.4), 187 (16.2) that's a total of 1844.6 

So it would take at LEAST 16, 47,  and either 77 plus a future 2nd or just a future first. 

AKA this is a bad idea, and I agree I can't imagine Hurney 2.0 doing the same thing Hurney 1.0 would 

Edited by SOJA
  • Pie 4

1 minute ago, ncfan said:

He predicted theyd move to #8 here recently 

https://www.panthers.com/video/bucky-brooks-panthers-have-to-find-someone-to-rush-the-passer

Also has been on the need to draft a edge rusher train 

I dont think they trade up there.

But I feel a trade rounds 1-3 at some point coming

wait are you billy marshall?

2 minutes ago, SOJA said:

wait are you billy marshall?

No, he pointed out the roster log jam.  Looking like we wouldnt sign all 7 picks meaning something will be traded

Edited by ncfan
  • Pie 1

I don't think you can justify spending what it would take to make that move unless it's for a franchise qb.  I can't imagine that is the case so I would be against this

Way to expensive, screw that.  Even if it is for Bosa who I would give up some picks for, but not that much.

• Pie 1

We havnt even met with anyone projected in the top 5

Highest projected would be Sweat who I know we really like and some predict to the Giants at 6