Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Now that TD is leading the sprints for the Chargers.  It’s very important that someone step into his shoes and show everyone that they have to give 110% on every play to be successful.  My guess....ACTION JACKSON.  This may be a transition year where leadership now comes from the back 4 rather than the front 7.

Luke. Reid. DJax. 

Big dick energy dudes.

This board has got a serious hard-on for Jackson.  He was good as a rookie.  He was also absolutely terrible in several games.

Edited by DeAngelo Beason
  • Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 2

2 minutes ago, DeAngelo Beason said:

This board has got a serious hard-on for Jackson.  He was good as a rookie.  He was also absolutely terrible in several games.

This will not end well for u! 

• Pie 1

several will try to pick up the torch, but it will have to be someone high energy/charisma with a bit of age/experience to him. 

I mean this is Luke's D so he'll have it, but as far as that voice along side him it will have to be another established vet. imo, reid is the only other guy who comes close to fitting that bill. he'd have to work on shutting out the noise around him, though.

I think Jackson grows into that role. he's got to mature, but I think he'll grow into it.

Jackson is good and for his rookie season,  he played very well. This season is the next real test for him. Will he develop faster than our precious rookie turned star? I think so, hope so! 

12 minutes ago, DeAngelo Beason said:

Last year the same thing could be said about Luke, Cam, etc  .... damn near 3/4th the roster minus CMac, Moton, and a few others.  

BUT when they are locked in, it's a different story. 

At the beginning of the season he was right in the middle of that DROY conversation. I believe Baldy even agreed to a point. I think people can see his potential. He's not All-World but as a rookie he preformed well enough to not to be an extreme liability. (i.e Daryl Worley, Zach Sanchez) 

To answer the OP: Luke, Reid, Irvin, 40% chance of either KK/Shaq 

2 minutes ago, rayzor said:

several will try to pick up the torch, but it will have to be someone high energy/charisma with a bit of age/experience to him. 

I mean this is Luke's D so he'll have it, but as far as that voice along side him it will have to be another established vet. imo, reid is the only other guy who comes close to fitting that bill. he'd have to work on shutting out the noise around him, though.

I think Jackson grows into that role. he's got to mature, but I think he'll grow into it.

What about Smith isn't that why we are paying him 5 mil and can't be for catching a ball LMAO!

2 minutes ago, steven8989 said:

What about Smith isn't that why we are paying him 5 mil and can't be for catching a ball LMAO!

I thought it was just talking about defense.

Just now, rayzor said:

I thought it was just talking about defense.

Yep my bad lol. Just still can't believe we are paying 5 mil for vet leadership and that's it lol.

1 minute ago, steven8989 said:

Yep my bad lol. Just still can't believe we are paying 5 mil for vet leadership and that's it lol.

i'm with you on that. the only headscratcher move hurney made this year. 

• Pie 2