Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thebigcat

What away games will you be attending?

Considering Houston but already have two big trips planned this year so I don't know.  Flights were only 250 though. 

Looking at London right now tickets are under $400 round trip from Boston. May not be able to pass that up.

If you’re going to London make sure there isn’t any pepper spray in your luggage. Friend of mine went a couple weeks ago and they found it, pulled her out of line and interrogated her.

6 hours ago, mcsmoak said:

Anyone ever done Houston for a game?  It’s a cheap flight and sets up well with my schedule.  Never been to the city, much less a game there

houston's not bad. They have a Carolina jersey in the stadium admin office display case.

7 hours ago, WoahW said:

Same, though I live closer to Indy then you. Glad they are finally coming back this way 

South Bend here. The drive down to Indy is terribly boring. 

15 hours ago, ellis said:

Euphoria is attending a meaningful Panthers win at New Orleans. While the overseas trip offers an ample variety of sights and experiences, my favorite tourist attraction of all time remains 70,000 sad Saints fans slothing up the rows to the exits. 

Going on what, four years since the last one of those? :tongue:

11 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

Going on what, four years since the last one of those? :tongue:

Panthers all time record against swamp dwellers 25-24:omg:

I live so close to Indy, Carolina only plays there every 8 years or so, I can’t pass this up. 

what everyone wants to know is, what away games are you going to that you are wearing the other team's jersey?

16 hours ago, steven8989 said:

Panthers all time record against swamp dwellers 25-24:omg:

24-22 Saints, if we aren't counting those three free Week 17 wins we gave y'all in 2006, 2009, and 2018 when we sat our starters after already having either the #1 or #2 seed locked up.

:tongue:

Purchased the flight to Houston, see y’all there.  glad I don’t have to see Matt Kalil lineup up across from Clowney or Watt

Seriously looking at the Green Bay game.  I’ve been twice and stayed in Appleton both times.