Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Marquis

Unbiased breakdown of the Mueller Report

How is the guy who got duped by Russia and had been downplaying mueller for sometime “unbiased”. 

michael tracey is mentally disabled rube currently screeching that we all need to trust the guy who covered up iran-contra lol

1 minute ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

I dunno I just checked his Twitter feed and he seems maybe a little bit biased

how dare you imply such a thing

24 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Marquis might be the most annoying Trump apologist on this site

Why? Because I'm not just some troll posting memes and I'm actually genuine? Oh wait you just call me a troll anyway because I don't share the same opinions as your hugbox.

I'd vote for Biden over Trump btw

1 hour ago, SZ James (banned) said:

lmfao that was the beginning of his full on mental breakdown. got fired from the network that still employs jimmy dore of all people

48 minutes ago, Marquis said:

Why? Because I'm not just some troll posting memes and I'm actually genuine? Oh wait you just call me a troll anyway because I don't share the same opinions as your hugbox.

I'd vote for Biden over Trump btw

Right i just don't appreciate independent above the fray centrist thought and the way you constantly look for ways to make both sides seems extreme when one side is clearly criminal and the other has clearly been right all along

Edited by ImaginaryKev

Seems like all the conclusions from the report the dems have come to against the President are coming from accusations and opinions from the mueller staffers that used to work for Clinton and Obama...all the staffers that work for the President are calling them out as lies and made up 

you guys need to find another hill to climb...if you try to die on this one you are gonna lose

Edited by bull123
  • Pie 1

8 minutes ago, bull123 said:

Seems like all the conclusions from the report the dems have come to against the President are coming from accusations and opinions from the mueller staffers that used to work for Clinton and Obama...all the staffers that work for the President are calling them out as lies and made up 

you guys need to find another hill to climb...if you try to die on this one you are gonna lose

Oh great, counter the truth with conspiracy theories and Fox News Hannity spin

You're a goddamned idiot