Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

rodeo

democratic primary candidates thread

if your only exposure to this was through warren’s statement you would have to believe that trump was being racist to pelosi lol

e: whoops almost forgot “persist™. persist™. #shepersisted™“

Edited by GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER

I know I give williamson and crystal ball twitter a lot of poo (100% deserved btw they are fuging terrible)

and even though the stupid potted plant he has on his set appears more intelligent when it's sitting next to Dave Rubin and YET

from the excepts I've seen Marianne actually appeared eloquent and well studied when she talked about reparations on his show

I am very impressed, but it baffles me how she can appear normal one moment and completely insane the next

• Pie 1

Any of you guys watch the President in Greenville tonight?

if you did I’m sure you are past sideways as Trump was wide open tonight

he is not backing off on anything and the dims have got a long road ahead of them if you have any thought of beating him

6 hours ago, SZ James (banned) said:

I know I give williamson and crystal ball twitter a lot of poo (100% deserved btw they are fuging terrible)

and even though the stupid potted plant he has on his set appears more intelligent when it's sitting next to Dave Rubin and YET

from the excepts I've seen Marianne actually appeared eloquent and well studied when she talked about reparations on his show

I am very impressed, but it baffles me how she can appear normal one moment and completely insane the next

Oprah?

1 hour ago, bull123 said:

he is not backing off on anything and the dims have got a long road ahead of them if you have any thought of beating him

Whistles get you hard. Got it. 

1 hour ago, bull123 said:

Trumper in a nutshell.

hey guys, did you see Trump trolling and being an idiot? Saying all that poo! It is so awesome people are mad!!!!

Trump taps manipulates people that are unhappy, mad and want to hate someone.  Simple as that.  He taps into it....and they don’t care about truth, reality or America. 

42 minutes ago, CRA said:

Trumper in a nutshell.

hey guys, did you see Trump trolling and being an idiot? Saying all that poo! It is so awesome people are mad!!!!

Trump taps manipulates people that are unhappy, mad and want to hate someone.  Simple as that.  He taps into it....and they don’t care about truth, reality or America. 

someone tweeted earlier pointing out how when trump is on the attack and playing offense, he's super energized and so are his supporters. but when he's being attacked and having to play defense, he sits in his room and makes mopey tweets and watches tv.

the democrat strategy right now is putting him on offense. pelosi refuses to do anything but soft, tepid tweets condemning racism that she literally apologized for later. the dnc funded a whole survey to ask specifically and only uneducated white people their opinion on "the squad", so that they could say "see they're not popular." the democrats put these congresswomen on top of a t-ball tee for trump to crack a metal bat on. the dnc are directly responsible for what's going on right now with all the omar stuff and trump's racist explosion.

the democrats need to stop worrying about attacking their own young, energized base and worry about attacking the pieces of poo currently destroying the country.

• Pie 2

7 hours ago, SZ James (banned) said:

Someone on my facebook said "she's our Ben Carson"

2 hours ago, bull123 said:

Wide open? You mean racist? Just say racist. You guys don't like calling racist things racist, it's weird

7 hours ago, rodeo said:

someone tweeted earlier pointing out how when trump is on the attack and playing offense, he's super energized and so are his supporters. but when he's being attacked and having to play defense, he sits in his room and makes mopey tweets and watches tv.

the democrat strategy right now is putting him on offense. pelosi refuses to do anything but soft, tepid tweets condemning racism that she literally apologized for later. the dnc funded a whole survey to ask specifically and only uneducated white people their opinion on "the squad", so that they could say "see they're not popular." the democrats put these congresswomen on top of a t-ball tee for trump to crack a metal bat on. the dnc are directly responsible for what's going on right now with all the omar stuff and trump's racist explosion.

the democrats need to stop worrying about attacking their own young, energized base and worry about attacking the pieces of poo currently destroying the country.

Good luck with all that

Says the guy who really got excited last night when trump went all in on send her back. 

8 hours ago, rodeo said:

I think the last time the party brass truly went on offense against Trump was just before the government shutdown and lo and behold he went on live TV and blurted out that he wanted a shutdown and you could blame it on him.  He does and says stupid poo when the screws are put to him as most fake tough guys do.