Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

rodeo

democratic primary candidates thread

4 minutes ago, TheBlue said:

the more likely scenario is that bernie would have won the general so they had to rig the primary in Clinton's favor. America is ready for change. Let ass hats like Linvillegorge die off somewhere so the rest of the country can move forward in progress.

Wow. Wishing death on people who disagree with you. Anti-fascists indeed...

You people are a joke.

LOL @ your dumbass waiting on people to "die off" while sack riding a dude pushing 80. Best of luck with that.

Edited by LinvilleGorge
  • Pie 1

7 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Wow. Wishing death on people who disagree with you. Anti-fascists indeed...

You people are a joke.

too dumb to understand that letting you die off(i.e your wack anti progress ideology) isn't the same as wishing you(specifically linvillegorge) death. Par for the course with you though.

Just now, TheBlue said:

too dumb to understand that letting you die off(i.e your wack anti progress ideology) isn't the same as wishing you(specifically linvillegorge) death. Par for the course with you though.

You've been here all of five minutes yet you have it all figured out. Typical of someone who falls for the "free stuff" pitch.

22 hours ago, TheBlue said:

You are the trumper around here. You are just to blind to actually see it.

Yet I’ll vote for the Democrat running against Trump in 2020

lot of folks around here can’t say that.  Because they won’t.  Lot of folks round here likely won’t even vote and don’t....yet they got it all figured out 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

You've been here all of five minutes yet you have it all figured out. Typical of someone who falls for the "free stuff" pitch.

When my join date is doesn’t make me unable to see through your boomer talking points. 

1 minute ago, CRA said:

Yet I’ll vote for the Democrat running against Trump in 2020

lot of folks around here can’t say that.  Because they won’t.  Lot of folks round here likely won’t even vote and don’t....yet they got it all figured out 

Voting for any democrat doesn’t make you special. A lot of “democrats” are the same as Republicans. You want to actually defeat trump? Push someone that will actually beat him and stop others like him from popping up in the future. But you aren’t really concerned with that so Biden, Harris, mayor Pete will do just fine for you. 

Thanks for giving us more of trump.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, TheBlue said:

When my join date is doesn’t make me unable to see through your boomer talking points. 

I hope you're college age or younger. We all think we have it all figured out at that age.

Just now, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

kinda weird how these “moderates” always talk like republicans

hmmmm

Funny how left wingers always think anyone who isn't also barely clinging to the side of the cliff is a Republican or Trumper.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

kinda weird how these “moderates” always talk like republicans

hmmmm

There is a poster with the same name on the Sherdog(MMA forum) who posts trump poo. You might be on to something

5 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Funny how left wingers always think anyone who isn't also barely clinging to the side of the cliff is a Republican or Trumper.

I mean didn't you say you were a republican a while back