Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
rodeo

democratic primary candidates thread

1 minute ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

i've explained this to you before but bernie's strategy is to appeal to disaffected voters and it's working. literally growing the party and winning downticket races off of it. the liberal strategy is to blame disaffected voters for trump and it's uhhh not working at all lmao. but im sure that's just fine for you. im hearing the same shitty arguments i heard in 2016 and after all of those people ate poo on election day you would think they would have a little more self awareness but welp

Yep, it's working. Stalled at 15%. You can whine and scream and lament all you want. But, 15%.

It's the only argument I need, Sean!

Crying about why it's not working is another argument. But it's delusional to think that your guy who is polling constantly at 15% and getting bypassed to 3rd by another candidate is the only possible person who can beat Trump. You accuse others of having "shitty arguments" but your argument is the pinnacle of shitty arguments. You just can't see it because you're in too deep. You've given yourself over to complete zealotry. You've made yourself and your opinion completely irrelevant. Congrats.

3 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

individual donors is a more meaningful statistic than, say, a poll that's 70% white degree holders with incomes over 100k. liberal darling nate silver argued as much right up until the point bernie started setting records lol

you like other racist white liberals want to dismiss bernie's campaign because it's the only one that threatens the established order. i legit don't give a poo about you or what you think. you're not the intended audience and if you were i wouldn't have a thing to do with that campaign. it's very telling that chuds and dipshit "moderates" are joining hands with shitty liberals when it comes to bernie's campaign. what that means is that it represents the right things.

Slinging insults is all you have left. You want to slap labels on anyone who doesn't perfectly agree with your entire worldview because you're a zealot. Anyone who disagrees in the slightest way just has to be some form of evil. Just more evidence of your childlike intellect. 

• Pie 1

The "news" about the stent seems to be much more of an issue then the stent itself

--Headline

image.png.7d38acbae6218d49d4f87e4502c9cd25.png

In the article

Two cardiologists familiar with the procedure Sanders underwent, but who have not treated him personally, told CNN that the senator's recovery should be swift.
"If a stent is chosen to treat his blocked artery, it's good news in some ways because it must not be that much of a severe diffuse or multiple blockages that would require bypass surgery," said Dr. Roxana Mehran, interventional cardiologist at The Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City.
"Stents are basically a metal caging that keeps the artery open," Mehran added. "Usually these are medicated stents. They've been around for over a decade with huge improvement and we've been able to keep patients out of trouble with the current technology that's available with very little to no recurrence."
Dr. Nieca Goldberg, a cardiologist at NYU Langone Health in New York, also said she suspects Sanders could have a quick recovery.
"Years ago, most patients would stay overnight in the hospital, but there are some circumstances where people get in early enough to get their procedure and they can actually go home the same day," Goldberg said.
Edited by Fryfan

Poor GJBC... when the discussion turns to actual facts he has to retreat to pure emotional outbursts. He clings to this "individual donor" statistic while failing to realize that the vast majority of Americans don't contribute to financial campaigns. Yes, Bernie has the highest amount of individual donors, but his total amount of donors is equal to slightly less than 2.3% of the total American population. It jumps up to a whopping 2.9% of the population if we only consider Americans of voting age. It's hardly a more meaningful statistic. We all know Bernie has a very loyal, albeit relatively small supporter base. Nothing about this is necessarily shocking. The only thing that's shocking is how far some of those supporters have gone to insulate themselves from the realities beyond their circles.

Bernie bros in a nutshell...

giphy.gif

As previously stated.  Cult followers, just like the trumpers

Edited by Paa Langfart

Just now, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

enjoy 4 more years of performative "resistance" you worthless sack of poo

Says the guy who has openly stated that he will only vote for one candidate. That one candidate currently polling 3rd in his party primary.

You can't have that stance and then blame everyone else for four more years of Trump if that indeed comes to fruition.

Sorry to smack you upside the head with a heavy dose of reality, but someone needs to do it. You're delusional.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

8 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

you don't get to blame anyone but the candidate you chose if they don't get enough votes to win.

but the DNC and lamestream media tho

• Pie 1

Just now, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

the dnc has the right to fix the nomination and they have exercised that right. you're telling on yourself right now lol just go be a republican already

;)

23 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

you don't get to blame anyone but the candidate you chose if they don't get enough votes to win. talk about delusional lol that's literally how elections work. you feel more threatened by bernie sanders than by donald trump. and that's a good thing. mediocre white men have a lot to lose and it's absolutely going to happen

You sure do assume a whole lot and lash out with emotion... like a child.

I get it. It's a safety mechanism to blame everyone else. It's just that most people outgrow the need for such safety mechanisms.

Grow up, man. Or, keep ranting and raving on a political subforum on a football message board dominated by a handful of like minded posters protected by the like minded mod thinking you're "fighting". 

Edited by LinvilleGorge
  • Pie 1

8 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

"bernie's health is disqualifying" is going to be the tinderbox version of "we need to move on from cam" and the venn diagram of people expressing those takes is going to be near a perfect circle

a former runner with a heart stent is healthier than an obese former cocaine addict

• Pie 1

12 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

downplaying posting while making thousands of posts. very brave

I dabble in this forum on occasion. Honestly, mainly to laugh at you and point out the massive flaws and hypocrisy in your views and then to further laugh when you retreat to the safety of hurling insults and making assumptions so that you can still feel secure in your views because of whatever label you've chose to attach to me in that moment. The majority of my posts are about football on the football forum. On the rare occasion you come out of the TB, you stick with TB-style posts in the football forum. I honestly feel bad for you because you're clearly completely miserable in life. I should probably grow up myself and stop baiting you. Doses of reality and facts can't sway you. You're too deep in your own delusions.

I get it, man. You're a huge supporter of Bernie and you were completely convinced that there was this massive wave of silent supporters coming any day now and it just hasn't materialized. That sucks, but that's also reality. Ranting and raving about that while desperately clinging to it isn't going to change that. That's why you're delusional.

Edited by LinvilleGorge
  • Flames 1

20 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

so are you 80 years old or is this even funnier than i thought

3 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

like the explicit argument when you rally behind a segregationist like biden or a reagan republican pretend poc like warren is that the democrats don't need disaffected voters. so live with that, idiots. you're not entitled to anyone's vote. nominate a better candidate if you want more voters. it's not hard. 

You are entirely too predictable. Do you have any ability to allow your opinions to stand on their own without making assumptions about others in order to devalue their opinion in your own mind so that you can dismiss it?

Seriously man, you are extremely childish in your mentality with your protection mechanisms. And often you're hilariously incorrect in those assumptions.

• Pie 1