Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
rodeo

democratic primary candidates thread

1 minute ago, CRA said:

real questions is...

who the fug would trust the narrative set by 1000 folks who answer unknown telephone numbers/calls in 2020?  

those people skew conservative

17 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

You realize the calls arent "unknown"  You get a clear caller ID that states things like "Opinion USA" pretty easy to recognize a polling call, if politics related I answer if its about some BS products I end the survey quickly.

that "clear ID" is still a spam call to most folks IMO.   To me taking that call ain't no different than a 999-9999 call.  ID better say grandma if don't want to go to vm

16 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

cnn boosted trump

everyone propped up Trump because he was rating and a shitshow that no one believed would win.   So they cashed in.  Media outlets still don't know how to cover him.   

11 minutes ago, CRA said:

that "clear ID" is still a spam call to most folks IMO.   To me taking that call ain't no different than a 999-9999 call.  ID better say grandma if don't want to go to vm

Or if you dont want to make your shitty opinions known. 

9 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

that is an intentionally a intellectually dishonest view of the way these big boards work. 

These boards seek out people like Hunter Biden.   They seek out people with connections.  Joe doesn't go pimp Hunter around to get on these.   Which is the suggestion.   Boards are the ones seeking out folks.  Hunter is as normal as it gets in America.   They are seeking them purely for their rolodex, connections and influence. 

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

that is an intentionally a intellectually dishonest view of the way these big boards work. 

These boards seek out people like Hunter Biden.   They seek out people with connections.  Joe doesn't go pimp Hunter around and get on these.   Which is the suggestion.   Boards hiring and seeking out folks like Hunter is as normal as it gets in America. 

he absolutely does