Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
rodeo

democratic primary candidates thread

Recommended Posts



12 minutes ago, Bronn said:

At this point, saying Trump is afraid of Biden is laughable.

In reality, Trump was Belichick and he was scouting/gameplanning the Ravens instead of the Titans.

Bernie is the Chiefs and he's just found himself in the Super Bowl, while Belichick is rotting on his couch.

Biden is the Browns, the flashy candidate with all the talent that looked good to armchair QBs at the beginning of the season.

I wouldn't say he is afraid now.  Because I think Trump has largely been successful.  Like he generally is with his tactics. 

 

bad analogy but I like where you are going with it... 

Browns would be like Tulsi.   Just bad despite whatever the early nonsense was going around. 

Biden would be the Chargers.   I mean there is baseline of success that is a given. But that is about all you are going to get. 

Bernie would be more like the Ravens.   A lot of talk about changing the game.  Being totally different! Lot of just talk in the end. 

Trump is unfortunately the Patriots. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CRA said:

real questions is...

who the fug would trust the narrative set by 1000 folks who answer unknown telephone numbers/calls in 2020?  

i've fielded two calls within the past month - one which was polling and one which ended up being Bloomberg's campaign (which, actually turned into a very nice conversation where I and the young lady both agreed that the Warren mud-slinging that was happening was inappropriate and, despite me being fully on the Bernie train, were both glad to have a civilized conversation with the other)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Crixtala said:

i've fielded two calls within the past month - one which was polling and one which ended up being Bloomberg's campaign (which, actually turned into a very nice conversation where I and the young lady both agreed that the Warren mud-slinging that was happening was inappropriate and, despite me being fully on the Bernie train, were both glad to have a civilized conversation with the other)

There you go CRA - Crix and I are a couple of fugs that want to speak to pollsters and make their opinions known.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CRA is such a fuging mark and he doesn’t even know it lmfao

Edited by TheBlue
  • Pie 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, TheBlue said:

CRA is such a fuging mark and he doesn’t even know it lmfao

yeah, I think polling today is severely flawed and outdated.  That is my take.  So you will just have to excuse me as I don't jump to every weekly narrative that a new poll suggests.   And most of the drastic hot takes on social media ignore the fact the degree of error means basically none of these takes need to be made regardless. 

I'm wrong a lot.  I don't have all the answers.  I at least respectfully try to attempt to hold actual conversation. 

I'd much rather be that than a far right/left clown who basically is just social media shares, one liners and poop emojis. 

 

  • Pie 1
  • Poo 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, CRA said:

yeah, I think polling today is severely flawed and outdated.  That is my take.  So you will just have to excuse me as I don't jump to every weekly narrative that a new poll suggests.   And most of the drastic hot takes on social media ignore the fact the degree of error means basically none of these takes need to be made regardless. 

I'm wrong a lot.  I don't have all the answers.  I at least respectfully try to attempt to hold actual conversation. 

I'd much rather be that than a far right/left clown who basically is just social media shares, one liners and poop emojis. 

 

6% that’s how many people it reaches now. 6% of their total list.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, CRA said:

yeah, I think polling today is severely flawed and outdated.  That is my take.  So you will just have to excuse me as I don't jump to every weekly narrative that a new poll suggests.   And most of the drastic hot takes on social media ignore the fact the degree of error means basically none of these takes need to be made regardless. 

I'm wrong a lot.  I don't have all the answers.  I at least respectfully try to attempt to hold actual conversation. 

I'd much rather be that than a far right/left clown who basically is just social media shares, one liners and poop emojis. 

 

Dude honestly what goes through your brain where you can legit think your own opinions are facts and actual numbers complied and verified aren’t true?

 

that has to be some sort of mental disorder or the worst case of cognitive dissonance I’ve ever seen

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheBlue said:

Dude honestly what goes through your brain where you can legit think your own opinions are facts and actual numbers complied and verified aren’t true?

 

that has to be some sort of mental disorder or the worst case of cognitive dissonance I’ve ever seen

Fake polls!  
 

talk about a trumper. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

 

Or as Warren might be apt to say:  Hillary you speak with a forked tongue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheBlue said:

Dude honestly what goes through your brain where you can legit think your own opinions are facts and actual numbers complied and verified aren’t true?

 

that has to be some sort of mental disorder or the worst case of cognitive dissonance I’ve ever seen

maybe instead of reading the hot takes that link to a poll.  You just read the poll (and the specifics of their polling)....and realize that most of the polls don't say diddly poo in reality. 

what we have today are super hot takes by clowns meant to entertain!  based on bad or outdated polling that completely ignore what margin of error even means to begin with. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...