Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

jokerfied rodeo

democratic primary candidates thread

4 hours ago, rodeo said:

she's beating biden's ass tho that would be a really weird and dumb strategy haha

if biden can stay alive in the race over the next few primaries he's still the biggest threat to bernie, though the entry of bloomberg adds a wrinkle to that calculus. i dont think warren is politically savvy enough to be doing this intentionally but i could see the argument that by attacking buttigieg she is angling for a VP nod if Biden were to gain the nomination.

8 hours ago, rodeo said:

i would not want to be a staffer on that campaign lol.

not that bernie is bad but he isn't a pleasantry person and 'doesn't tolerate bullshit very well' meanwhile amy is famous for treating her staff like human scum and literally throwing office supplies at them in anger

lol I know I'd have a low tolerance for bullshit if I had fought my entire life (including frequently with my own supposed allies) for principled but unpopular things only to finally see people begrudgingly admit I'm right when I'm almost 80

• Pie 1

Finally caught up. There’s a wrinkle I saw suggested. If Biden does poorly in NH and drops out (not likely) and Pete does well (not sure about that) could Obama swoop in and endorse peter before SC? That would shake things up.

I don’t see Obama weighing in until the nom is inevitable but it would make things interesting.

I saw Bernie, Steyer and Amy doing well last night. And yet I think CBS said Peter won. And Chris Matthews channeled his inner McCarthy.

• Pie 1

13 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

She doesn't think before she speaks. Not good on the fly at all. 

I mean trump doesn't either, but trump has spent his life making poo up on the fly and sounding confident. She looks like a deer caught in headlights and just says stuff.

Fwiw, i'd love to see her in a debate with AOC or any of the actual strong women out there. Only reason she's got so much backing is because she's been in the game so long. Much like Bob Dole back in the day.

2 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

imagine believing anyone other than bernie could handle trump

Truth. Others can easily outsmart him, but he has a way of flabbergasting people. No one but Bernie in this field could handle him.

17 minutes ago, rodeo said:

haha liz seeking the endorsement of bernie's 'shady dark money pac'

Is that a Nazi salute?