Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
rodeo

democratic primary candidates thread

8 minutes ago, CRA said:

Yes, I’ll vote against Trump.  I’ll vote for Bernie.

0% chance you vote for bernie. it's fine though, no one expected your vote and we won't need it either way

• Flames 1

28 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

0% chance you vote for bernie. it's fine though, no one expected your vote and we won't need it either way

IDK he legit hates Trump and so much he can't get past it.    He may actually hate Trump more than the resident democrats and Bernie fans lol.    

7 minutes ago, Zaximus said:

IDK he legit hates Trump and so much he can't get past it.    He may actually hate Trump more than the resident democrats and Bernie fans lol.    

he hates how guilty trump makes him feel by putting an ugly face on the ugly policies he himself supports. that's why he loves republicans who vote in lockstep with trump while making a big show of pretending to resist him. if you want to believe he will vote for someone he's ideologically opposed to because he is superficially opposed to trump then that's up to you.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 5

well bros I did it.  I voted for a young gay dude to lead our country  into a new era beginning in January 2021.  

• Poo 2

16 minutes ago, Paa Langfart said:

well bros I did it.  I voted for a young gay dude to lead our country  into a new era beginning in January 2021.  

He's not gay, he's a Democratic Homosexual

• Poo 1

5 hours ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

lmao

This is the latest attempt by the DNC and the establishment media to suppress the turnout for Sanders prior to Super Tuesday.  Make Bernie supporters believe there is no chance for him beyond the initial vote at the convention. 

It could spectacularly backfire on the party by energizing Sanders base even more to get out the vote. 

Ultimately, denying Sanders the nomination might not destroy the party, but the dems would have historic losses similar to 2010.

Edited by NanuqoftheNorth

3 hours ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

Um, yeah, I’ll vote for whoever the Dem nominee is.  That is a pretty normal stance.  All the Dem candidates shitting all over each other...have also taken that stance.  Again, maybe you should listen to your preferred candidate. 

I’m not you.  Sorry.   Not as privileged.  No scenario exist currently where I can aid Trump by not voting for the Dem candidate.  Again, maybe you should listen to your preferred candidate. 

Bernie is a bad candidate, as are all of them.  But what I care about most gets addressed under any Democratic Admin out of the folks up (even Bernie).  

And all the stuff you get triggered and rage at people over...isn’t going to actually happen under a hypothetical Bernie presidency anyway.  

• Poo 1