Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Sign in to follow this  
rodeo

democratic primary candidates thread

3 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

In every primary state I've seen the returns on so far the majority of democratic voters favor M4A and yet they vote for the candidate that promises to veto any M4A legislation.  Weird.

Reality > Fantasy Land.  

3 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

In every primary state I've seen the returns on so far the majority of democratic voters favor M4A and yet they vote for the candidate that promises to veto any M4A legislation.  Weird.

the most infuriating moment of the whole election season was when they reported that the medicare for all advocates who voted for biden were surprised and upset when the pollster told them biden opposed it lol

people are low information voters.

5 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

ESyjn0rVAAEpg9l?format=png&name=900x900

won’t be voting blue no matter who

Yes. Everyone knows you would vote for trump(literally).

Just now, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

damn maybe the party should have thought about that before throwing its full weight behind a segregationist. electoralism from within the democratic party has failed. the party is controlled by wealthy right wingers who will not allow even the relatively moderate reforms offered by sanders. no one should withdraw from the political process at all. quite the opposite actually. but it is a waste of time and resources to contribute to the democratic party in any meaningful way. workers need to go on strike to get what they want.

Voting for the candidate that promises "nothing will fundamentally change" is the surest way to ensure nothing will fundamentally change. 

After 2016, I thought the democrats would do some serious self-reflection, especially after losing 1000 seats across this nation since 2010.  It was not to be.

2020 and things are even worse.  A feeble minded Joe Biden is the result of a corporate party in lock step with a corporate media.  

It wasn't just Sanders and his supporters that lost tonight, it wasn't just all Americans, every single living thing on this planet lost tonight and I'm sad for all of us.

reminder that after all they allowed trump to get away with, democrats didn’t move to impeach until trump correctly went after biden and his idiot son’s corruption. they’re not allies and voting for them won’t change a thing. organize outside of orgs that are fully controlled by wealthy right wingers like the democratic party imo

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

ESyjn0rVAAEpg9l?format=png&name=900x900

won’t be voting blue no matter who

Note:  Warren has proven herself to be a narcissistic fraud.

She should live the rest of her life in shame, especially for what she has been a party to these last few weeks, but she won't.  Because she is a fuging narcissist.

Posted (edited)

I'm really trying to find out how all of those clairvoyant bloggers who kept telling me that Bernie was going to beat Trump got it so incredibly wrong.

Bernie cant even beat blundering, demented, creepy Joe Biden. And its funny to me. 

Edited by TheWiz
spell check. thanks

2 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

clarovoyant

thanks for your help. sorry for your loss