Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

LMFAO.... Oh, Falcons, this is amazing.

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

Bye troll, you guys would give Ryan plus draft picks for a healthy Cam

“A healthy cam “ another excuse for sucking lol & no we wouldn’t . He can’t hit the broadside of a barn when healthy . No franchise with a franchise QB wants towel boy . Especially not a injured shoulder towel boy. Lmfaoo 

  • 28-3 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Just now, PootieNunu said:

Whatever I didn't make the buttons never even used that one, enjoy your new 5 OG flex package.

Enjoy getting your nuts kicked in again . With whatever comment you think is slick “5 OG flex package” what ? Lmfaooo . We own you with or without it .

  • 28-3 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Always remember you’re 0-2 in SBs & you’re attempting to make a SB crack . Lmfaooo . Clown . 

Always remember you're 0-2 in SBs just as well. Yes, Cam should've dove for the fumble but nothing can top blowing a 28-3 lead.

Related image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Ball4life said:

They only signed 2 OG’s in FA not 6. McGary is an OT as well and they gave up the 3rd rounder to get a 5th year player option and Mcgary prob goes #32 to the Pats if the Falcons don’t trade up.

Yes he’s had heart problem that was diagnosed in HS but he missed 0 games at Washington and was a 4 year starter. 

I meant 6 OLmen, with some of the OT being able to play OG. They resign TY Sasmrailo and gave him guarantees, he was going to be the RT. It just seems they went OL crazy and forget you only play five 99.9% of the season. Either those big contract guys are not going to start or the players of the first round. Good luck with that and it not affecting the locker room/team morale. I could easily see 2 of the guys with 5+ million in guarantees cut before the season starts. 

Lastly, after drafting well in recent past, I'm glad they picked Lidstrom over Bradberry. I can not wait for mack to retire. Just cause a player lines up at RT, it doesn't mean he's one. I that know being a panther fan, with Mike Remmers and Byron Bell. Odd fellow Mcgary has overcome plenty and that's not going to end proving he's a legit NFL RT. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Enjoy getting your nuts kicked in again . With whatever comment you think is slick “5 OG flex package” what ? Lmfaooo . We own you with or without it .

 

F010F755-049C-4156-BFCC-4F8EC076612D.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/30/2019 at 9:30 AM, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Always remember you’re 0-2 in SBs & you’re attempting to make a SB crack . Lmfaooo . Clown . 

The irony here is both teams lost 2 each SB's playing same teams (Panthers=Pats-Broncos) and (Falcons=Broncos-Pats) so we are even. Unfortunately the Falcons made history by losing against Pats blowing a lead and went full pigeon mode. Either way both teams have an 0-2 SB record.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Basbear said:

I meant 6 OLmen, with some of the OT being able to play OG. They resign TY Sasmrailo and gave him guarantees, he was going to be the RT. It just seems they went OL crazy and forget you only play five 99.9% of the season. Either those big contract guys are not going to start or the players of the first round. Good luck with that and it not affecting the locker room/team morale. I could easily see 2 of the guys with 5+ million in guarantees cut before the season starts. 

Lastly, after drafting well in recent past, I'm glad they picked Lidstrom over Bradberry. I can not wait for mack to retire. Just cause a player lines up at RT, it doesn't mean he's one. I that know being a panther fan, with Mike Remmers and Byron Bell. Odd fellow Mcgary has overcome plenty and that's not going to end proving he's a legit NFL RT. 

Falcons lost both starting Guards early last year and starting RT Ryan Schrader took a big step back so it was one the worst OL’s in Ryan’s career. I agree they’re paying some of these backups a lot but I understand they’re doing it from a depth perspective considering what happened last year with injuries.

Brandon Fusco was just cut (Falcons signed him last year from San Fran to be the starting RG and he got hurt and was put on IR) so I don’t see any of the OG’s just signed or Sambrilo (swing tackle) getting cut and not worried that it will effect the locker room either 

You’re right and I have no clue how McGary will turn out but you can also say this about any NFL prospect just drafted. 

Edited by Ball4life

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rbsponsel52 said:

The irony here is both teams lost 2 each SB's playing same teams (Panthers=Pats-Broncos) and (Falcons=Broncos-Pats) so we are even. Unfortunately the Falcons made history by losing against Pats blowing a lead and went full pigeon mode. Either way both teams have an 0-2 SB record.

Not sure how anyone considers us even, the falcons have 20+ year head start and we have accomplished just as much as them in half the time, that would make the falcons the bottom dweller in the NFC south.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, PootieNunu said:

Not sure how anyone considers us even, the falcons have 20+ year head start and we have accomplished just as much as them in half the time, that would make the falcons the bottom dweller in the NFC south.

Cannot take the Aints title(Bottom Dweller) away from them like that because it was most fitting that they had it to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, rbsponsel52 said:

Cannot take the Aints title(Bottom Dweller) away from them like that because it was most fitting that they had it to.

They have won a SB tho, the bucs have as well

  • Beer 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/26/2019 at 7:42 AM, GeorgiaBoyz said:

I’m glad you clowns enjoy this .. almost never get to enjoy the actual games played against us . Clowns . lmfaooo 

Kinda like y'all never get to enjoy games against us?

:tongue:

On 4/26/2019 at 9:08 AM, rbsponsel52 said:

You think that is bad try looking at ours along with theirs (Rise-Up and Keep Pounding). Even though our slogan was words from Sam Mills which stuck with us kind of a memorial for him does sound strange when put together lol. There is also the Aints slogan "Who Dat" which sounds like mentally challenged misfits.

Funny that your team's slogan came from the words of a player that across the League is known more as a former Saints player than a Panthers player. Yeah, he played there for 3 years and coached for a few more, but he was a 4-time Pro Bowler here in New Orleans as a key cog of the greatest linebacking corps in the history of the NFL and to this day still the only group a team has sent all four LB's to the Pro Bowl in the same year.

No matter how hard y'all try to claim him, no matter how many statues y'all build, no matter how many of his progeny y'all hire to y'all coaching staff, without Jim Mora, no one in the Carolinas would've ever known the name Sam Mills.

So y'all can thank Jim Mora for finding him and giving him the opportunity not once but twice (once in the USFL and then again in New Orleans), Bill Kuharich for being a dunce by dragging his feet in offering Sam a new deal in 1995, and Vic Fangio (Sam's LB coach here in New Orleans) that Polian hired to be y'all DC in the inaugural season because had Fangio not been the DC in Carolina, Sam likely wouldn't have gone.

Same goes for Falcons fans that tried claiming Morten Andersen when they inducted him into the PFHOF in 2017. At least Andersen played in Atlanta for 8 years, but same principle.

7 hours ago, rbsponsel52 said:

Cannot take the Aints title(Bottom Dweller) away from them like that because it was most fitting that they had it to.

Says the team that has never had back-to-back winning seasons in their franchise history...

:thinking:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

Kinda like y'all never get to enjoy games against us?

:tongue:

Funny that your team's slogan came from the words of a player that across the League is known more as a former Saints player than a Panthers player. Yeah, he played there for 3 years and coached for a few more, but he was a 4-time Pro Bowler here in New Orleans as a key cog of the greatest linebacking corps in the history of the NFL and to this day still the only group a team has sent all four LB's to the Pro Bowl in the same year.

No matter how hard y'all try to claim him, no matter how many statues y'all build, no matter how many of his progeny y'all hire to y'all coaching staff, without Jim Mora, no one in the Carolinas would've ever known the name Sam Mills.

So y'all can thank Jim Mora for finding him and giving him the opportunity not once but twice (once in the USFL and then again in New Orleans), Bill Kuharich for being a dunce by dragging his feet in offering Sam a new deal in 1995, and Vic Fangio (Sam's LB coach here in New Orleans) that Polian hired to be y'all DC in the inaugural season because had Fangio not been the DC in Carolina, Sam likely wouldn't have gone.

Same goes for Falcons fans that tried claiming Morten Andersen when they inducted him into the PFHOF in 2017. At least Andersen played in Atlanta for 8 years, but same principle.

Says the team that has never had back-to-back winning seasons in their franchise history...

:thinking:

Panthers all time 25-24 against the taints. Still haven't passed us even with all the wins y'all had against last couple years. Guess what when Brees leaves y'all will be bottom dwellers again. Won't see u on the board anymore.

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...