Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

LMFAO.... Oh, Falcons, this is amazing.

24 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

It took your team 50 years to do that.. We've only been around 27 maybe.. What the hell are you bragging about San Fran's bitch???

I’m bragging about curb stumping you “we loss better in our SBs” ass Dick riders . Clowns lmfaooo 

FA1F66DB-0388-4AB5-85A4-59B4C70F6E00.jpeg

Edited by GeorgiaBoyz
  • 28-3 1

20 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Man that 28-3 blown lead made me actually feel sorry for them and I hate the Falcons...  Seriously though, they reached, drafted for needs (not best available) and had a boring draft so their fans are over here posting on a Panthers forum. I realize our draft was a draft for needs, but we didn’t reach like they did (unfortunately why we didn’t get a safety).

I been here actively posting since 2015 dick rider . Don’t feel sad for us . You clowns have yet to have back to back winning seasons . SB talk shouldn’t even be in your train of thought . Lmfaooo . Feel sorry for yourself . Probably the only fuvkers in the NFL who can’t go 8-8 back to back . Lmfaooo 

1 minute ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

I been here actively posting since 2015 dick rider . Don’t feel sad for us . You clowns have yet to have back to back winning seasons . SB talk shouldn’t even be in your train of thought . Lmfaooo . Feel sorry for yourself . Probably the only fuvkers in the NFL who can’t go 8-8 back to back . Lmfaooo 

Your constant “Lmfaoo” is making you sound manic or extremely insecure. I can’t help that I felt sorry for them in that game. I didn’t want to, but watching them self destruct that terribly on the biggest stage made me feel sorry for them. 

7 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Your constant “Lmfaoo” is making you sound manic or extremely insecure. I can’t help that I felt sorry for them in that game. I didn’t want to, but watching them self destruct that terribly on the biggest stage made me feel sorry for them. 

Yea just like I feel sorry that y’all haven’t ever had in life had a B2B winning season . Even Cleveland & Jax has had B2B winning seasons . Lmfaoo 

13 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

I’m bragging about curb stumping you “we loss better in our SBs” ass Dick riders . Clowns lmfaooo 

And what has that gotten you?? You still haven't beaten us enough or anybody till the point where the 49ers did you guys.. And you have no titles in more than a half a century of existence  .. So what you're saying we're doing about your monumental collapse in the superbowl.. Is the same thing you're doing about your winning record against us.. It means nothing.. You have nothing to brag about to us..

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Yea just like I feel sorry that y’all haven’t ever had in life had a B2B winning season . Even Cleveland & Jax has had B2B winning seasons . Lmfaoo 

Again you're bragging about something it took you 46 years to get.. You will look real stupid when we achieve this in less time it took you to.. Just realized you spent 30 years of existence being San Francisco bitch and giving them a Patriots like dynasty..

You were the Bill's, Jets, and Dolphins with no titles in your trophy room.. 

You don't have poo to brag about to anybody..

3 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

And what has that gotten you?? You still haven't beaten us enough or anybody till the point where the 49ers did you guys.. And you have no titles in more than a half a century of existence  .. So what you're saying we're doing about your monumental collapse in the superbowl.. Is the same thing you're doing about your winning record against us.. It means nothing.. You have nothing to brag about to us..

I think the 28-3 Super Bowl broke him. He is a broken man who can’t stop laughing at himself....

• Pie 1

15 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Again you're bragging about something it took you 46 years to get.. You will look real stupid when we achieve this in less time it took you to.. Just realized you spent 30 years of existence being San Francisco bitch and giving them a Patriots like dynasty..

You were the Bill's, Jets, and Dolphins with no titles in your trophy room.. 

You don't have poo to brag about to anybody..

I’m only bragging about owning you pussies . 

• 28-3 2

14 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I think the 28-3 Super Bowl broke him. He is a broken man who can’t stop laughing at himself....

I’m sure never having b2b winning seasons broke you . 

• 28-3 1

1 hour ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

I’m only bragging about owning you pussies . 

And that's what makes you a pathetic bitch..

In more than century the only achievement you have to talk about is head to head records .. 

We have a better head to head vs the Patriots guess what??? they don't care just like we don't you punkass loser..

1 hour ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

I’m sure never having b2b winning seasons broke you . 

Not like it broke you for 46 years.. Falcons fans have been born and died without seeing b2b winning seasons.. Dumbass loser..

On 5/2/2019 at 7:12 AM, steven8989 said:

Panthers all time 25-24 against the taints. Still haven't passed us even with all the wins y'all had against last couple years. Guess what when Brees leaves y'all will be bottom dwellers again. Won't see u on the board anymore.

Easy to say that when y'all didn't come into the League until after our greatest period in franchise history (at the time) with the Dome Patrol concluded. Y'all were able to pad that head-to-head record in the early years and the saddest part was y'all only managed to go 3-3 against us during our pitiful Ditka Era.

But we'll be taking that head-to-head record this coming season, unless we lock up the #1 or #2 seed early and give y'all another free win in Week 17 by resting our starters like we did in 2006, 2009, and 2018. Without those 3 wins against our backups the head-to-head record is 24-22 Saints.

:shades:

On 5/2/2019 at 9:05 AM, raleigh-panther said:

You do know that Mills didn’t start his career with the Saints in the NFL correct?  He was drafted by the Browns and dint make the team 

never let facts get in the way of a good story

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Mills

Shame your coach wasn’t banned from the league for basically trying to maim other NFL players and then that unfortunate Vicodin issue 

Sean Payton is total, absolute scum.  

You do know he wasn't drafted by the Browns, correct? He was an UDFA. Going to come at me about facts but you're going to flub up your own witty comeback by essentially e-stuttering. LOOOOL. Never let facts get in the way of a good story right?

And yeah, he was cut by the Browns and also by the Argonauts. But he never received a fair shake by any professional team until he played for Jim Mora in the USFL so as I previously stated, everyone of y'all can thank Jim Mora for giving him the chance twice to prove that he not only belonged in this League, but he could do it consistently at a high level. There's your good story and facts.

As for attempting to "maim opposing players", you do know that entire farce of an investigation was not only directly refuted by the very players it allegedly "targeted" (Favre calls Saints bounty charges "just hearsay"; Warner didn't think Saints were trying to take him out), but it was also proven false through injury report data that was collected from all 32 teams between 2009 and 2011, right? During that period when the alleged "bounty program" was in operation, our opponents suffered the second fewest injuries in the League with only the Chargers "causing" fewer injuries to opposing players.

If words aren't your thing, here's a graph with pictures that you might be able to understand...

img-nflsaintschartb_124127530758.jpg

Tip: the further to the top the helmets are equals the total injuries caused by the team and the further to the right the helmets are equals the more injuries to opposing players by defensive players specifically; the line represents the statistical average of those

If we were running a  "bounty program" to the level that Führer Goodell and the ESPN propaganda machine was conjuring up, we'd be sticking out on that chart like the Broncos are. Interesting enough, not only did your own Panthers injure more opposing offensive players and total opposing players than League average, but both of the teams that everyone alleged we targeted in that 2009 playoff run caused more injuries to opposing players on average than we did. Can you explain how that might be?

:thinking:

10 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

If words aren't your thing, here's a graph with pictures that you might be able to understand...

Tip: the further to the top the helmets are equals the total injuries caused by the team and the further to the right the helmets are equals the more injuries to opposing players by defensive players specifically; the line represents the statistical average of those

If we were running a  "bounty program" to the level that Führer Goodell and the ESPN propaganda machine was conjuring up, we'd be sticking out on that chart like the Broncos are. Interesting enough, not only did your own Panthers injure more opposing offensive players and total opposing players than League average, but both of the teams that everyone alleged we targeted in that 2009 playoff run caused more injuries to opposing players on average than we did. Can you explain how that might be?

Fact, Saints had a program that monetarily rewarded hits that impacted opposing players physically which was administrated by coaches and team leaders outside NFL rules.

Your picture only proves that the majority of the Saints players (NOT all) were too inept to execute to the coaches desires. 

Edited by Sasquatch
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

7 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

Easy to say that when y'all didn't come into the League until after our greatest period in franchise history (at the time) with the Dome Patrol concluded. Y'all were able to pad that head-to-head record in the early years and the saddest part was y'all only managed to go 3-3 against us during our pitiful Ditka Era.

But we'll be taking that head-to-head record this coming season, unless we lock up the #1 or #2 seed early and give y'all another free win in Week 17 by resting our starters like we did in 2006, 2009, and 2018. Without those 3 wins against our backups the head-to-head record is 24-22 Saints.

:shades:

You do know he wasn't drafted by the Browns, correct? He was an UDFA. Going to come at me about facts but you're going to flub up your own witty comeback by essentially e-stuttering. LOOOOL. Never let facts get in the way of a good story right?

And yeah, he was cut by the Browns and also by the Argonauts. But he never received a fair shake by any professional team until he played for Jim Mora in the USFL so as I previously stated, everyone of y'all can thank Jim Mora for giving him the chance twice to prove that he not only belonged in this League, but he could do it consistently at a high level. There's your good story and facts.

As for attempting to "maim opposing players", you do know that entire farce of an investigation was not only directly refuted by the very players it allegedly "targeted" (Favre calls Saints bounty charges "just hearsay"; Warner didn't think Saints were trying to take him out), but it was also proven false through injury report data that was collected from all 32 teams between 2009 and 2011, right? During that period when the alleged "bounty program" was in operation, our opponents suffered the second fewest injuries in the League with only the Chargers "causing" fewer injuries to opposing players.

If we were running a  "bounty program"(Team did in fact have a dirty hit and run system in place) to the level that Führer Goodell and the ESPN propaganda machine was conjuring up, we'd be sticking out on that chart like the Broncos are. Interesting enough, not only did your own Panthers injure more opposing offensive players and total opposing players than League average, but both of the teams that everyone alleged(actual event that did happen) we targeted in that 2009 playoff run caused more injuries to opposing players on average than we did. Can you explain how that might be?

Again still why were Aints players out to do illegal hits on many players throughout the league and you still deny the facts that deliberate hurting of players existed when it did. Yes a Aints staff member encourage this and Sean "Troll Face" Payton(along with a few player minions that did the dirty work) were in on the deal or he would have never been suspended. All of the Aints fan base is either full of cesspool swamp-water or just ignorant that they didn't want to fess up to the dirty deeds they were in fact caught doing.

13 hours ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

I see how Failcons had gotten the title "Rise-Up" because you seem to keep bringing up "ass Dick riders" which does belong with the fans of Failcons and that is why they have the "brotherhood" as well because all of you are very close.