Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ncfan

Official general NFL Draft Day 2 open thread

1 minute ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

Is he wrong though? If Cam gets hurt, we aren't winning unless we face other teams 3rd stringers

That's why when you have health concerns with a starter, regardless of position, you try to get the best backup possible. You don't just sit by and accept that you're going to lose.

Oh well....we got the linemen we needed already

end of third, it was doubtful anyone we took would even make the team

pick #100...I can live with this

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

That's why when you have health concerns with a starter, you try to get the best backup possible. You don't just sit by and accept that you're going to lose.

The best backup possible and the worst backup possible will still result in the same outcome.... little to no wins

If Cam's health is done, then you start prepping for a top 5 pick and get a QB then

Grier won’t even win the 2nd string job over Allen. This is a guy who was a sure 1st round pick before the beginning of the season and played himself into comp pick status. 

Just now, bull123 said:

Oh well....we got the linemen we needed already

end of third, it was doubtful anyone we took would even make the team

pick #100...I can live with this

I'm pretty sure any of the top 5 safeties out there would instantly replace Gaulden on our roster. Now we will get none of them and continue to let Gaulden waste a space on our roster

I'm about over this draft already and we still have day 3 remaining.  I can't remember the last time I was actually excited about how a Panthers draft shook out.  Yeah, a selection here and there, but as a whole, I'm usually disappointed.

5 minutes ago, rbsponsel52 said:

Pats get Cajuste

That's who we should have gotten. 

Only 12 picks ahead of us in the 4th round. Gotta hope either Gardner-Johnson or Deionte Thompson is still there for us. Would make me feel better about our draft and roster. Wrenn is a consideration too to plug in as a 3-4 end.

I saw a great analogy on Twitter. You own a home with a great roof, but the bathroom needs a remodel and you need new carpet in the bedroom...let’s buy a new roof. 

Just now, The Lobo said:

I saw a great analogy in Twitter. You own a home with a great roof, but the bathroom needs a remodel and you need new carpet in the bedroom...let’s buy a new roof. 

Lol, that is pretty accurate

1 minute ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

I'm pretty sure any of the top 5 safeties out there would instantly replace Gaulden on our roster. Now we will get none of them and continue to let Gaulden waste a space on our roster

Damn man you should send your resume to the Panthers. I'm sure they could use an expert like yourself.

1 minute ago, The Lobo said:

I saw a great analogy in Twitter. You own a home with a great roof, but the bathroom needs a remodel and you need new carpet in the bedroom...let’s buy a new roof. 

Best analogy Ive heard in a while!

2 minutes ago, Peon Awesome said:

Only 12 picks ahead of us in the 4th round. Gotta hope either Gardner-Johnson or Deionte Thompson is still there for us. Would make me feel better about our draft and roster. Wrenn is a consideration too to plug in as a 3-4 end.

Not a Thompson fan at all.  That being said if we do get a safety, that would be the one the team selects.  Why?  Apparently they hate me.