Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Proudiddy

Gettleman is getting absolutely destroyed by national media... STILL

4 minutes ago, TheRed said:

What difference does any average person truly make on any social media platform without the vast monetary means available to the most wealthy on this tiny planet to bring true change to other less fortunate human beings? Who made you or him the arbiters of what defines an "SJW"? Do either of you go around stopping your car in the middle of an intersection to throw yourselves in between a police officer and someone they have pulled over?

maybe you can go to your primary care and ask what you need to do to get on a donor list for a set of testicles so you can work up the courage to join a cause beyond social media and way beyond this barely exposed website. that would be a start.

or don’t. we all know you’re here to lap up the credit once the revolution is over even though you didn’t risk anything. 

honestly, as little as i think of you, i still expected you to say something better than “there’s no point in fighting for true change bc wealth inequality” 

that’s exactly the type of can do attitude the real activists look for. wow did you go from fed up and standing up for equality to edgy teen message board troll and it only took me like 2 pages of asking you some real questions.

This societal hypocrisy argument you're now choosing to die on a hill over cuts both ways.

While you're trying to shame others, you've spent an abundance of time tirelessly defending a 68 year old well paid executive who works thousands of miles away from meanies online.

Why aren't you out changing the world?

12 minutes ago, frash.exe said:

honestly, as little as i think of you, i still expected you to say something better than “there’s no point in fighting for true change bc wealth inequality” 

that’s exactly the type of can do attitude the real activists look for. wow did you go from fed up and standing up for equality to edgy teen message board troll and it only took me like 2 pages of asking you some real questions.

that's not at all what happened.  everyone has bad days/weeks, maybe try eating an adult gummy and breathing and chilling out.

9 minutes ago, TheRed said:

This societal hypocrisy argument you're now choosing to die on a hill over cuts both ways.

While you're trying to shame others, you've spent an abundance of time tirelessly defending a 68 year old well paid executive who works thousands of miles away from meanies online.

Why aren't you out changing the world?

i wanna know why someone who is so passionate about calling ppl out on bigotry on a barely visible website can’t talk about what they’ve contributed on a real world basis

3 minutes ago, raz said:

that's not at all what happened.  everyone has bad days/weeks, maybe try eating an adult gummy and breathing and chilling out.

well then in his case, it’s been a bad decade

21 minutes ago, frash.exe said:

i wanna know why someone who is so passionate about calling ppl out on bigotry on a barely visible website can’t talk about what they’ve contributed on a real world basis

Pardon me, is there a specific reason that you brought this subject up while refusing to offer any examples whatsoever of your own?

4 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Pardon me, is there a specific reason that you brought this subject up while refusing to offer any examples whatsoever of your own?

you’re the only one here who continually incorporates bigotry to augment their football arguments and i want to know what your credentials are or if you are just a football guy who can’t stand to lose face in a message board thread. 

43 minutes ago, frash.exe said:

you’re the only one here who continually incorporates bigotry to augment their football arguments and i want to know what your credentials are or if you are just a football guy who can’t stand to lose face in a message board thread. 

If I'm the only one highlighting bigotry around here, that's news to me. Honestly, I've barely weighed in on that in this subforum in any capacity since Igo implemented a stricter policy on those discussions.

I'm sure your demands to see my "credentials" (lol right away officer) on any subject related to human society has nothing at all to do with your long held grudge over daring to question Dave Gettleman's unrivaled abilities as a general manager.

But anyways, I am curious to hear more from you on your barometer of sorts as to what actually defines an individual as a true selfless contributor to humanity. You mentioned organ donation, are there any other qualifications?

12 minutes ago, TheRed said:

If I'm the only one highlighting bigotry around here, that's news to me. Honestly, I've barely weighed in on that in this subforum in any capacity since Igo implemented a stricter policy on those discussions.

I'm sure your demands to see my "credentials" (lol right away officer) on any subject related to human society has nothing at all to do with your long held grudge over daring to question Dave Gettleman's unrivaled abilities as a general manager.

But anyways, I am curious to hear more from you on your barometer of sorts as to what actually defines an individual as a true selfless contributor to humanity. You mentioned organ donation, are there any other qualifications?

you’re all talk, no substance

thanks for proving my point

i want unsubscribe too

Can some lock this thread.

3 hours ago, Tepper's Chest Hair said:

I don’t know the context of this remark because that seems incredibly stupid to say to someone. 

Beason is also lying saying he was one of the key guys on the team. Everyone knew his injury history. Everyone knew he would never be the same. Everybody knew Luke was the truth after his rookie year. And Beason asked to be traded. So I don’t know what he’s talking about. Igo confirmed that. 

Honestly sounds like ego. DG owed Beason nothing, and instead he granted him a trade, instead of cutting him because he wasn’t getting playing time here. Put him in a great spot to start with a great organization. I’m not sure what else you could ask for at that point. 

48 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

I don’t know the context of this remark because that seems incredibly stupid to say to someone. 

Beason is also lying saying he was one of the key guys on the team. Everyone knew his injury history. Everyone knew he would never be the same. Everybody knew Luke was the truth after his rookie year. And Beason asked to be traded. So I don’t know what he’s talking about. Igo confirmed that. 

Honestly sounds like ego. DG owed Beason nothing, and instead he granted him a trade, instead of cutting him because he wasn’t getting playing time here. Put him in a great spot to start with a great organization. I’m not sure what else you could ask for at that point. 

Beason was an All-Pro in 2008 and 2009. Not a stretch to say he was a key guy. We drafted Luke when injuries became a concern, not just with Beason but Thomas Davis had the injuries as well. Before you try to jump on Jon, bare in mind that if many of our fickle fans had it their way, Luke wouldn't even be here either. Very few fans were thrilled with the Kuechly pick. Nobody wanted a linebacker.

If it's all just sour grapes on his part why has Beason had nothing bad to say about literally anyone else in this organization?

All this has shown is certain Panthers fans will casually revise history and send any former player straight to the guillotine if they dare speak ill of DG. Makes it even more puzzling when you see fans show up here balling their eyes out when the team falters. You want a winner so badly, but you'll sacrifice any player who has given it their all for this team just to keep DG's perceived reputation intact.