Carolina Huddle

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Proudiddy

Gettleman is getting absolutely destroyed by national media... STILL

i’m rly not impressed by the argument that just bc he has a job means that everybody can just take unlimited shots every time the giants announce a draft pick or trade or free agent signing or <insert personnel transaction here> and don’t pretend that it’s justified just bc it’s a football discussion board bc it p much does nothing but foster a lower level of dialogue, and all you see is the same banal comments about “gettleman’s ego” and cheapness, and comeuppance. we don’t need to discuss every thing the giants do and how it’s going to be terrible just to make ourselves feel better while the offseason slowly melts away like a glacier before the 1900s.

i thought of it as an inkling but now i’m rly starting to see the clarity that it very likely is just a matter of a bunch of insecure posters periodically affirming that it was a good idea that we went back to the guy whose mess gettleman spent years cleaning up. don’t want any thought dispute going on up there in the old brain case i guess.

2 hours ago, frash.exe said:

i’m rly not impressed by the argument that just bc he has a job means that everybody can just take unlimited shots every time the giants announce a draft pick or trade or free agent signing or <insert personnel transaction here> and don’t pretend that it’s justified just bc it’s a football discussion board bc it p much does nothing but foster a lower level of dialogue, and all you see is the same banal comments about “gettleman’s ego” and cheapness, and comeuppance. we don’t need to discuss every thing the giants do and how it’s going to be terrible just to make ourselves feel better while the offseason slowly melts away like a glacier before the 1900s.

i thought of it as an inkling but now i’m rly starting to see the clarity that it very likely is just a matter of a bunch of insecure posters periodically affirming that it was a good idea that we went back to the guy whose mess gettleman spent years cleaning up. don’t want any thought dispute going on up there in the old brain case i guess.

meh...why don't you pull for the Giants since deep down inside you know & I know your an flaming egomaniac who would love nothing more than to see DG hoisting a Lombardi & saying ... look at me I I I told y'all so

15 minutes ago, bandu said:

meh...why don't you pull for the Giants since deep down inside you know & I know your an flaming egomaniac who would love nothing more than to see DG hoisting a Lombardi & saying ... look at me I I I told y'all so

Thanos-Snap-1552933559.gif?quality=.8&he

giphy-99.gif

37 minutes ago, bandu said:

untrigger yourself before @TheRed has another seizure brought on by your weak smack

31 minutes ago, frash.exe said:

untrigger yourself before @TheRed has another seizure brought on by your weak smack

you take Cam & Keuchly & coach Turner off the roster & insert coach Shula Blaine Gabbert & Shaq Thompson & then you have done what genius?

09226C7B-9B8F-4050-A3CF-D58D0B515843.jpeg.41d77de900335db4a45486a862c9010c.jpeg

4 minutes ago, frash.exe said:

09226C7B-9B8F-4050-A3CF-D58D0B515843.jpeg.41d77de900335db4a45486a862c9010c.jpeg

it's hands down better than sweeping the elephant under the rug figuratively speaking