Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Captain Morgan

Meet our new enforcer...CMC

keep in mind he always looks slimmer in uniform and pads seemingly. I've seen pics of him before the 2017 draft with him looking shredded and pretty bulky but its not so apparent when hes in full uniform. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, thefuzz said:

CMC, love ya, but please don't Boston yourself.

What is this a reference to?

5 minutes ago, XClown1986 said:

David Boston, the WR who 'roided himself right out of the league.

DavidBoston2.jpg

• Pie 1

38 minutes ago, Lumps said:

In the 80s and 90s roids meant some black market animal drugs.

PED is not the same now days and isn’t as harmful to your health or has side effects.

I’d wager almost everyone uses them in the NFL. It’s just about cycling so your tests come back negative. I could start a cycle and then get off it, doesn’t mean I’d lose the muscle I gained while on it.

But CMC (and most the nfl) has genetics and that’s something someone can’t work for.

Even with world class instructors and diet it’s virtually impossible for any average joe to look like that without genetics and PEDs.

I'm personally ok with all of it as long as he's smart about it. But my point was a rich man whose profession is his body is in a different position than in college.

His rookie year, I was looking at attending training camp. Joked to my wife that I'd try to get a picture and an autograph for her daughter (same age as McCaffrey).

She asked what he looked like. I showed her a picture.

She then said "Get one for me."

@#$&! :mad:

• Pie 1

45 minutes ago, Pantha-kun said:

keep in mind he always looks slimmer in uniform and pads seemingly. I've seen pics of him before the 2017 draft with him looking shredded and pretty bulky but its not so apparent when hes in full uniform. 

Valid point, as odd as it is.  I've noticed the same thing.

2 hours ago, XClown1986 said:

image.thumb.png.ceeafee9d9773e95aaf50c05eed9f684.pngDavid Boston got so jacked he couldn't play football any longer.

Edited by thefuzz
DK on the left, Boston on the right

As someone who has studied body building, McCaffrey just has a mesomorph body type.  This means he builds muscle easily and he is short, so his muscle will look more pronounced than someone with longer limbs.  Assuming someone like him is using, with a father who was a NFL star, is a shame and not something I would expect from fans.

• Pie 1

18 minutes ago, carpanfan96 said:

Hence forth his name is juggernaut. 

Juggersplush. 

Archer fans...

14 hours ago, CatTower said:

As someone who has studied body building, McCaffrey just has a mesomorph body type.  This means he builds muscle easily and he is short, so his muscle will look more pronounced than someone with longer limbs.  Assuming someone like him is using, with a father who was a NFL star, is a shame and not something I would expect from fans.

you must have studied it on bodybuilding.com then bc the concept of somatypes has been rejected by any legitimate training professional, and it was developed by flawed, hundred year old scientific methodology in the first place.

• Pie 1