Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Proudiddy

What in the Hannibal Navies?

FYI: Person commented that he believes Grier wearing number 3 is a "fluid situation".

Sounds to me like he might be trying to trade Kyle Allen for his number.

the only thing i remember about matt moore is how therealdeal wouldn’t shut the fug up about him

9 minutes ago, frash.exe said:

the only thing i remember about matt moore is how therealdeal wouldn’t shut the fug up about him

One of the GOAT posters 

23 minutes ago, frash.exe said:

Dude how terrible was he

1 hour ago, YETI said:

Allen will be cut after the preseason. Grier will have it. Sad but true. Kyle and Taylor are done. We aint carrying 3 QBs 

Last season, behind our O-line was like the place where QBs went to die, so keeping three might be the way to go. Of course, Allen still might not make the cut...

5 hours ago, ncfan said:

Showing off those FSU advanced math skills---why not get 58--five spiders--too soon for 58?

1 hour ago, mjligon said:

Dude how terrible was he

him and grits were like the weirdest bro alliance on here

15 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I hope Grier stays well away from walls when he's driving.

very funny lol GIF

11 hours ago, YETI said:

Allen will be cut after the preseason. Grier will have it. Sad but true. Kyle and Taylor are done. We aint carrying 3 QBs 

1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

With questions surrounding Cam's shoulder I feel like 3 QBs is a certainty, with one more on the PS. 

Can’t believe they’re letting Godwin wear 17, thought for sure the jersey would be retired after Funchess played so well.

13 hours ago, YETI said:

Whyd you have to bring up Matt Moore. Hes someone I want to forget. Panthers fans really believed he was going to be the answer. OMFG. 

With the exception of like Patrick Jeffers, no player got treated worse by the Carolina Panthers than Matt Moore.

Fox sent him out there to die against the Giants just because he was pouting about Hurney taking over the team. 

2 hours ago, Mistuh Jones said:

How are y'all forgetting Na'il Diggs? hahaha

i forgot about him while he was still here

I remember Na'il Diggs. I remember Hannibal Navies. Oddly enough though, the first guy I thought of when I saw 53 was Greg Favors.

I think Eagle fans probably still curse his existence.