Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

raleigh-panther

Baby number four for Kia and Cam

I dont see the point of having more than 3 kids unless you want to run a daycare 

20 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

I dont see the point of having more than 3 kids unless you want to run a daycare 

If I had Cam Newton money I’d have a bunch of kids.  Kids are awesome.  But they expensive as fug. 

Good for him.  No one should be shocked by a dude that clearly loves kids choosing to have a bunch.  Auburn gonna finally be good again in another 18 years I guess...

• Pie 4

3 minutes ago, CRA said:

If I had Cam Newton money I’d have a bunch of kids.  Kids are awesome.  But they expensive as fug. 

Good for him.  No one should be shocked by a dude that clearly loves kids choosing to have a bunch.  Auburn gonna finally be good again in another 18 years I guess...

Ive never had kids before but they seem time consuming . Expense isnt really a problem for a mega millionaire like Cam. 

I dont like the concept of dividing my time and pouring it into that many different individuals in my personal life. It sounds stressful and that would fug with how I like to live, in peaceful quiet isolation without having to worry about other people because thats what I do all day at work. 

10 months after his last kid...  That thing hadnt even healed and he rolled up on it !!

• Pie 1
  • The D 2