Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

Hurney says Gaulden could start this year.

In WFNZ , Hurney just said Gaulden flashed in the Saints game and is in the mix to start at the FS position this year.

• Pie 6

It'd be wonderful if he could. NB is still a need, however, unless they have faith in Cockrell to play outside and Jackson to slide in at NB

• Pumpkin Spice Latte 1

1 minute ago, rbsponsel52 said:

Here comes all the creative negativity about this thread.

I'm not holding my breathe. Rivera himself said they are going to take a look at Gaulden at nickel. That's seems strange for a solid starter prospect at safety.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

The best thing for the Panthers would be for Gaulden to have improved leaps and bounds and be the answer. I just sure as hell hope that we aren't going to to put all of our eggs in that basket.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

This Hurney interview is gold, someone please post the link so I can relisten later 

• Pie 1
  • Pumpkin Spice Latte 1

If he flashed, they must be referring to a locker room incident because he has been bad.

This seems like more optimism than reality at this point. If he can contribute anywhere, that would be a positive at this point with what he has shown.

Edited by Waldo
  • Pie 1

This is just Hurney trying not to look desperate to potential free agents. He needs some negotiating power. 

• Pie 6

It would be nice if they'd just bring in a veteran who's NOT 67 years old.  Safety isn't all that important of a position, but it's almost like this organization puts effort into picking the worst possible options at the position.

• Pie 1