Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

I know most of us like the pick, but I think this game shows 1) the work he still has to put in, 2) his ability to work through adversity. 

THREE REDZONE INTs and a fumble but stays composed and finishes. I like the back up upgrade. 

https://youtu.be/5OmZpYKCVbM

• Pie 2

12 minutes ago, SetfreexX said:

I know most of us like the pick

lol what? Probably 90% of the Huddle hates it for various reasons 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 3

If you haven’t already made up your mind about Grier (and you have, we both know it, no reason to say otherwise) watch Florida vs Tennessee in 2015. Or West Virginia vs Tennessee in 2018. Or West Virginia vs Texas in 2018. Then explain how UDFAs Taylor Heinicke and Kyle Allen are still much better options

Edited by Carl Spackler

1 hour ago, Ncpantherfan71 said:

And this is why I don't post and I am close to not coming here anymore.   Too many stupid pissing matches going on.  You have to go threw pages of, usually 3 or 4 people acting like third graders to actually read meaningful conversations. 

Jeremy gonna just ban us all eventually

• The D 1

5 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

lol what? Probably 90% of the Huddle hates it for various reasons 

I certainly don't hate it. Probably the best choice for a QB at the point where we could take one.

2 hours ago, Ncpantherfan71 said:

And this is why I don't post and I am close to not coming here anymore.   Too many stupid pissing matches going on.  You have to go threw pages of, usually 3 or 4 people acting like third graders to actually read meaningful conversations. 

That and the fuging threads that have nothing to do with the Panthers or football in general. (Before I get called out on it I did post threads of the like, on purpose so maybe, just maybe, the mods would move them and others like it from this forum. Apparently it worked.)

No problem with him, but I feel that when we were trading up in the 2nd, pick #100 was earmarked for him, so we overspent #77 and kept the more logical pick "just in case". In other words, had we traded #100 and taken him at #77, would he be such a great pick?