Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

micnificent28

To those who think Cam is just eating steak and planning movies....

10 hours ago, Mother Grabber said:

does eating steak and planning movies make one a bad person?

Where did anyone say that any of those things make you a bad person? Try harder. 

8 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

How hard would it have been to try out, "Check out Cam's new workout video!" or something that isn't specifically trying to incite a bunch of nonsense? Does it make you feel that much better to just stir up poo for no apparent reason? That's what I don't understand about you troll/clickbait title people in here. What is the benefit of polarizing your own fanbase(or a fanbase you CLAIM to be a part of, anyway)? 

Don't get me wrong, I am all for some trolling if people are unreasonable about a reasonable subject but to start right out of the gate with an unreasonable(and frankly mildy retarded) thread title just doesn't seem to make much sense. Plus, why do you want to incite hatred towards Cam? WTF purpose does that fuging serve?

So basically because I made a pro-cam thread showing a workout with the title of “to those who think cam is sitting around eating steak and planning movies.. I’m not a Panthers fan lol. You have some entitlement issues that you seem be able  couch-analysis people’s intent with your hobo spare change guy avatar. You are not really a fan I never see you post only come around to try to tell people what you think of them.

people come here and share information clearly out of love who are you to question their fandom of a team. You can be pro-cam anti-cam and still love the panthers. Asking why would I rile up a base that I claim.. what do you claim to be but a troll? Oh your one of those if you don’t talk about racism it will go away types. So if we don’t talk about Cam their opinions of him will change? I’ve argued with you over Brian Burns, Rashan Gary, and what the Panther should do with their picks, but this, this right here is what determines I’m not a Panthers fan. Take your panhandling avatar else where. 

Everytime I see your name I get that he’s gonna ask me for money at the gas station feeling. 

• Poo 1

6 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

So basically because I made a pro-cam thread showing a workout with the title of “to those who think cam is sitting around eating steak and planning movies.. I’m not a Panthers fan lol. You have some entitlement issues that you seem be able  couch-analysis people’s intent with your hobo spare change guy avatar. You are not really a fan I never see you post only come around to try to tell people what you think of them.

people come here and share information clearly out of love who are you to question their fandom of a team. You can be pro-cam anti-cam and still love the panthers. Asking why would I rile up a base that I claim.. what do you claim to be but a troll? Oh your one of those if you don’t talk about racism it will go away types. So if we don’t talk about Cam their opinions of him will change? I’ve argued with you over Brian Burns, Rashan Gary, and what the Panther should do with their picks, but this, this right here is what determines I’m not a Panthers fan. Take your panhandling avatar else where. 

Everytime I see your name I get that he’s gonna ask me for money at the gas station feeling. 

Do you even realize you are basically just making my point for me with every post? Probably not.

And you are either not a Panthers fan or have some serious hatred for Cam. Otherwise, why would you purposely rile up and attract the very small minority that don't like Cam? 

No one is falling for your antics. You are just a troll with little purpose other than to spin up drama on "teh interwebz."

• Poo 1

1 hour ago, micnificent28 said:

Where did anyone say that any of those things make you a bad person? Try harder. 

dude...do you know how adverbs work?

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, micnificent28 said:

Not a single person? This brash statement that you are trying to push on people as fact is dumb. Yes many people don’t know what a pescatarian is, I myself had to look it up since I’m allergic to seafood and never considered this as a diet or the exact term. People think cam is a thug fake smile and only promoting his brand so why would be impossible for others to think he is eating steak and sitting on the couch? Is it that far at stretch?

Yes.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

Do you even realize you are basically just making my point for me with every post? Probably not.

And you are either not a Panthers fan or have some serious hatred for Cam. Otherwise, why would you purposely rile up and attract the very small minority that don't like Cam? 

No one is falling for your antics. You are just a troll with little purpose other than to spin up drama on "teh interwebz."

Not a panthers fan or serious hate for cam.. did u even notice my avatar... your the only one in this thread that came to the conclusion I don’t like cam when clearly this is a pro-cam thread. I was here arguing to draft cam when the majority of you conservatives wanted marcel dareus.

dude please go back to the shelter or whatever it is you vagabonds do when you are not asking me for money or attention. You sit and bother people all day everyday without content of your own because your daddy didn’t breast feed you or something.. seriously you are sad. And stay off McDonald’s WiFi!!!

Edited by micnificent28
  • Poo 1

3 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

Not a panthers fan or serious hate for cam.. did u even notice my avatar... your the only one in this thread that came to the conclusion I don’t like cam when clearly this is a pro-cam thread. I was here arguing to draft cam when the majority of you conservatives wanted marcel dareus.

dude please go back to the shelter or whatever it is you vagabonds do when you are not asking me for money or attention. You sit and bother people all day everyday without content of your own because your daddy didn’t breast feed you or something.. seriously you are sad. And stay off McDonald’s WiFi!!!

Imagine that, you equate a message board avatar with one's self in the real world. That explains a lot.....

The only real positive that you add to this forum is how nonsensical and illiterate your posts become as you get more upset. That does add real entertainment value, at least. 

• Poo 1

6 hours ago, Moorgan said:

This is part of why I'm never on this board anymore...

And we all appreciate it.

37 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Imagine that, you equate a message board avatar with one's self in the real world. That explains a lot.....

The only real positive that you add to this forum is how nonsensical and illiterate your posts become as you get more upset. That does add real entertainment value, at least. 

Your avatar represents your mental makeup of self. It’s who you are.. your opinions are that of trash people, such as your posts. I and many others are sick of you begging and lying down on the forum walls shaking people down for attention. You literally are the worst poster on this board because you add nothing but your opinions on other people’s ideas.

”I think your illiterate on a literal forum where one has to able to do both to post and respond” My goodness your dumb. Maybe the soup kitchen should start offering you book tittles instead brunch hand me downs.. I’m stomped dude you need to figure this poo out.. take my 5 dollars, and your piss smelling blanket your wrapped in and just go.. you gotta make better life choices..

Edited by micnificent28
  • Pie 1

7 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

Your avatar represents your mental makeup of self. It’s who you are.. your opinions are that of trash people, such as your posts. I and many others are sick of you begging and lying down on the forum walls shaking people down for attention. You literally are the worst poster on this board because you add nothing but your opinions on other people’s ideas.

”I think your illiterate on a literal forum where one has to able to do both to post and respond” My goodness your dumb. Maybe the soup kitchen should start offering you book tittles instead brunch hand me downs.. I’m stomped dude you need to figure this poo out.. take my 5 dollars, and your piss smelling blanket your wrapped in and just go.. you gotta make better life choices..

man, nah, you need to lay off the shogun of harlem.  you got no idea what you're talking about, or the kinda trouble you're getting in.  i seriously doubt you got the glow.  i seriously doubt it.  and without the glow, you have no hope against shonuf.  one thang you ain't, and that's bruce leroy

Edited by raz
  • Pie 2

in all seriousness his avatar is from a movie that is iconic to many of us.  still a kung fu movie junkie.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

30 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. Goddamn. That is an epic mess of ridiculousness. I will pie that one for pure entertainment value.

12 minutes ago, raz said:

in all seriousness his avatar is from a movie that is iconic to many of us.  still a kung fu movie junkie.

I don't think explaining anything to him is really going to have any impact. I mean....just read his posts. lol