Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheMaulClaw

Carolina Hurricanes vs Boston Bruins ECF Game 1. 5/9 8pm

So we can hit anyone on the ice we want. Just got to act like it was a mistake.

Just now, KillaCamNewton said:

How tf were they on a powerplay

No one knows...  I think they penalized the wrong team lol

Just now, ARSEN said:

No one knows...  I think they penalized the wrong team lol

Led to a PP goal. Gotta give Boston the edge some how 

Gahdamn refs fugging it up and dirty ass bruins will be dirty ass bruins.

Will they STFU about "bad penalties"?  How bout bad ass officiating.  Pisses me the fug off.  They just let this bitch ass Bruin motherfuger hit Svech in his back in open ice and dont call it, but then call a penalty on us for a teammate defending him...  this is some bullshit.  Idk if I've ever seen worse officiating in any sport outside of superbowl 50.  I cant believe this...  the refs have completely taken the game out of our hands.

Bruins can only compete with us when we play a man down.  We dominated thru 2 so they start calling bogus PP on us... 3 in a row.

I guess they wanted the crowd back in the game.  got to quiet in the building.

They had about 8 mins worth of powerplays in about 12 minutes worth of game time between the end of the 2nd and the start of the 3rd.

Pretty easy to see what's going on.

Only thing I can think of is that the penalty was already called on Hamilton and when the puck was knocked out of the zone, it was touched by us so the play is dead. Then thats when the collision happened and the refs determined it wasn't intentional. I still think it's bs because regardless whether it was intentional or not, it still happened.

Also, we get a great shot on goal, chance to scrap for a loose puck and the refs immediately blow the puck dead and go to a TV timeout.  Lol.  I can barely stand watching poo like this.