Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Captain Morgan

Bucs just potentially lost JPP for the season

2 minutes ago, thebigcat said:

This guy is a walking ICD10 code of nightmares. It's time to retire and focus on life after football

or maybe he should just stay on the field and not touch anything 

I thin one thing we can all agree on is that even though they are rivals west never wish injury upon them. I honestly hope for JPP to have a speedy recovery. God bless him. 

16 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Damn, that sucks. This dude absolutely wrecks himself with accidents off the field, no pun intended.

no that was intended

13 hours ago, electro's horse said:

gotta hand it to him for everything he's come back from. 

this is a real blow. 

i see what you did there

That really sucks man, I feel for him. Hate to see anybody out for the season.

Here's hoping the guy recovers and suffers no life-long or life-endangering effects from it.

17 hours ago, Luuuuuuke! said:

@ProFootballDoc thinks JPP has a pretty good chance of playing....

image.thumb.png.bcea4d571bcb62614d8757350dfc87f8.pngimage.thumb.png.aa93f18c432438ac7df56ed7cde9752a.png

if he gets a cervical fusion he's never playing again lol

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/26718494/jpp-opts-neck-surgery-now

After consulting with multiple doctors, Buccaneers star pass-rusher Jason Pierre-Paul has opted not to undergo surgery on his fractured neck at this time, but he and his doctors will revisit the injury in four months to see how it is healing, a source confirmed to ESPN.

Pierre-Paul was involved in a single-car crash in Broward County last week. Doctors do not believe his injury is career-threatening, the source said.

This sounds awfully dangerous to me, but the doctors know best.

On 5/7/2019 at 3:49 PM, electro's horse said:

gotta hand it to him for everything he's come back from. 

this is a real blow. 

you better hand it to his good hand