Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

WarPanthers89

The Panthers are hiring Pep for a business job

I was worried he'd fade off into the sunset never to be heard from again, so I'm glad he will be close to the team still and have an office in the facility. It was amazing seeing this man's career grow on and off the field. Glad he will always be around and maybe the young pups like Burns can pick his brain when he's not too busy. 

Awesome. This is likely either a reward for coming back to the Panthers, or was in his plans all along. Either way, smart business move ending his career in Carolina. 

I remember when people used to talk all kinds of trash about Pep. He was always a standup guy, and this is just further proof that some message boarders don't know what the hell they're talking about. 

Congratulations, Pep!

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, frash.exe said:

DARIN GANTT ALSO REPORTS THAT KEARY COLBERT IS BEING HIRED TO GREET VISITORS AT THE OFFICE AT MINT STREET WITH THAT PERPETUAL GRIN OF HIS

he didnt make it past final interview... sucks because he was a shoe in. This guy cant catch a break. It was a slow development.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, WarPanthers89 said:

Awesome for the team and Pep. Hopefully they send Burns to visit his office soon for tips. Tepper continues to make great moves for our team. 

DDDF2789-C0C3-4566-B3CC-14AD922BC39F.jpeg

Pro.

5 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

he didnt make it past final interview... sucks because he was a shoe in. This guy cant catch a break. It was a slow development.

I would say DROP the act but the thread would be INCOMPLETE without childish puns.  

So Kerry on.  

• Beer 1