Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

WarPanthers89

The Panthers are hiring Pep for a business job

Man, I just love Julius’ story. This will be a great opportunity for both he and the panthers, and I’m glad he’s sticking around the team

• Pie 5

I think Pep is a truly good man.  Glad to have him as part of the organization.  

eta Tepper keeps on Teppin'

Edited by Captain Morgan
  • Beer 2

5 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

I love how Pep came back and really put everything into the team on and off the field. 

It really changed my opinion of him how he came back and was a class act the whole time. 

• Pie 1

Very happy for the big guy and the team. Tepper understands some things JR doesn't. No comparison.

• Pie 1

Love this!!!! Amazing to see Pepp do his thing elsewhere and then come back to his roots with his beautiful family and establish themselves in Charlotte. Very cool!

• Pie 2

I remember roasting my ass off at The Bank in 2010 watching Julius rip poor Carolina to shreds, donning a Chicago Bears uniform.

The fact that he came back and finished his career here on the field—now with a permanent office in the building—is remarkably cool. 

Edited by ellis

I love how much Pep has grown in his time in the NFL and with the Panthers. he is one of my all-time favorite players in the NFL

• Pie 2

DARIN GANTT ALSO REPORTS THAT KEARY COLBERT IS BEING HIRED TO GREET VISITORS AT THE OFFICE AT MINT STREET WITH THAT PERPETUAL GRIN OF HIS