Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

WOW!!

Jordan Kunaszky CAL MLB..

3 hours ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

Okay so like 1 out of every like 500 pans out

Philly Brown was UDFA too. Granted that his career isn’t what Norwell’s is. Still he was a contributing, starting WR on a super bowl team.

5 hours ago, joemac said:

Yeah because we didnt turn Andrew Norwell from a UDFA into an All-Pro or anything.  They should just give up on undrafted guys, they never make it....

Not even a valid comparison. 

Norwell WAS a combine participant and projected to be a late round pick. 

This guy was not invited to the combine and,  if you watch the videos, outside of a very few  plays, calling him Luke is an insult to Luke. He;ll be lucky to be on a practice squad by September.

52 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Gettlemagic

He gets beat up, but when he drafted for need, we got Bradberry (Worley, Butler, Sanchez--eeekk)  But taking BPA is the only way to go.  Hall was a reach--traded up for him---and we knew it at the time.

6 hours ago, Icege said:

Will be interesting as the current room seems a bit crowded with Luke, Shaq, Carter Jr, Smith, and Norris being the incumbents (while adding Irvin and possibly Miller to the mix at SLB). I could see him surplanting Norris if the staff has seen all that they need to from him, barring that he's a heavy contributor on ST ofc (not to my knowledge, but someone else might be more aware of his contributions).

Elder sux but other than that I agree