Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain Morgan

Day 2 Camp Thread

7 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

Eric Washington gave Burns and Miller specific instructions on what to do with hips feet and hands - the end result.

Really hoping that Washington is just the DC in title only at this point. Let him get back to coaching that DL and pass rushers. He's damn good at that. He was not damn good at being a DC.

I feel like Miller and Holyfield will be our steals of the draft...

Greg Little: Tall (see video), loves football, can’t wait to put pads on, loves working against Brian Burns for the chess match of it all. They first met at The Opening in high school, where Little was the offensive line MVP after winning the most one-on-ones in pass pro.

I think Greg is going to be a good left tackle for a long time, and I'm pulling for him, but he doesn't like the media attention.

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Really hoping that Washington is just the DC in title only at this point. Let him get back to coaching that DL and pass rushers. He's damn good at that. He was not damn good at being a DC.

That 3-8 defense he came up with was amazing, will probably never see it again

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Richard

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • The Good:   - Still young and considered a gifted offensive mind - He and Cam would do well together - Was brought up under a couple of successful coaches in NFL and college - Comes from a culture of winning and success - Would hopefully have Caserio as his GM which would be a helluva pairing in the front office The Bad: - I'm not confident in the Belichick Tree of Coordinators-turned-coaches as being successful outside of Foxboro - Cheaters in NE and was caught bringing that garbage to Denver by filming the 49ers - Has had the GOAT under center in NE to deliver his vision - Had a rough first go-round as HC being arrogant, egotistical and rubbing people the wrong way with his personnel decisions   Bottom line for me is that he is near the top of available candidates and I would have a hard time arguing an available coach that is far and away better than McDaniels. I would also have a hard time finding an available coach (McCarthy, Harbaugh, Roman, Garrett, Stephanski, Rhule, Saleh) that doesn't have weaknesses and warts, though different than McD.  I'll leave the decision to the guys being paid to know this stuff better than me and my opinions. He's not my #1, but I also wouldn't cry if we hired him. Regardless, The Huddle will burn as soon as the new coach/GM are announced...whoever it turns out to be, so what can you do.
    • Marty Hurney does one thing well. Draft project players that ultimately don't pan out. You don't get much worse than him. 
  • Masters of PIE !