In my opinion, he’ll take a year or two off, get healthy, and slide right into the Patriots’ starting QB job when Brady retires (probably gonna take a couple firsts to work it out).
His comments made it seem like it he wants to play, but has no faith in his body right now. Probably a partial indictment on the Colts’ lack of a competent medical staff.
21st Century Economic Bill of Rights establishes that all Americans are entitled to:
1. The right to a job that pays a living wage
2. The right to quality health care
3. The right to a complete education
4. The right to affordable housing
4. The right to a clean environment
5. The right to a secure retirement