Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

I think Hurney's done a good job in his second stint but I fear he's gonna Matt Moore this kid simply because he wasn't drafted. Hope he doesn't waste him.

16 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

I think Hurney's done a good job in his second stint but I fear he's gonna Matt Moore this kid simply because he wasn't drafted. Hope he doesn't waste him.

Think this is where Tepper stepping in might be a good thing.  Pretty sure if Tepper sees value in Allen and he will keep 3 QBs on the roster. 

2 hours ago, OneBadCat said:

Hurney isn't involved with the decision on whether or not Allen plays.  That's Rivera and Turner, with Turner likely making the final call.

All Hurney does is get the players that fit what the coaches want, then lets the coaches make the on-field decisions.

• Pie 2

4 hours ago, Harbingers said:

So wasteful. 

Strongly disagree. You only have to go back a couple games to see why having 3 QB is a great idea. #1 goes down. #2 comes in and quickly goes down. What then?

5 hours ago, Squirrel said:

Think this is where Tepper stepping in might be a good thing.  Pretty sure if Tepper sees value in Allen and he will keep 3 QBs on the roster. 

The Turners are the two that matter most 

41 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

Tepper writes the checks. 

5 hours ago, Squirrel said:

Tepper writes the checks. 

Obviously. However he doesn't make decisions about who gets playing time on offense.  

29 minutes ago, Riverboat Ron said:

Could've taken Chauncey Gardner-Johnson, smh.

Could have taken any player available and they took the one they wanted.

Edited by Moo Daeng

17 hours ago, Moo Daeng said:

I agree.  These two having full authority on the offense have actually extended RR’s career by saving him from himself. He can focus on the D and let the Turner’s run the offense. 

At the time of the Grier pick I was pretty pissed but yeah he was a steal at the bottom of the 3rd round.  He is a project for sure and Allen looks certainly better right now, but who knows he might get a lot better with time.

Edited by GoPanthers123