Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Jeremy Igo

2018 Panthers Season is Amazon's All or Nothing

All or nothing sounds more appropriate for this season, not last. Cam could be playing his last games as a Panther if he gets hurt and the Ron Hurney experiment could also be over. 

Going to be some pretty interesting things in this:

1.  Seeing how the team responded to the huge game winning kick by Gano against the giants as well as the comeback against the eagles. 

2.  Seeing what the discussions were about sitting Cam late in the year. 

3.  The Eric Reid drug testing. 

4. Peps final year

5.  The Matt Kalil injury

2 hours ago, DaRealPantherFan said:

Are we sure it is not for this upcoming season? Surprised we are just now finding out if their cameras were around all last season. 

Yeah, I’m wondering the same.

EDIT: Just did some reading. Apparently they were filming in secret all last year. Interesting. Will be fun to watch....maybe.

Edited by Tbe

1 hour ago, ChibCU said:

How was a major production like this kept entirely under wraps? 

I remember seeing someone on here mention that they saw someone filming for amazon earlier in the year. Can't remember who or when, but I always had a feeling it would be us. 

Fug.

at least we’ll get to see behind the scenes coaching genius decisions from Rivera like barely playing DJ Moore until old dudes were injured 

Edited by Cary Kollins
  • Pie 1

And rekindle my loathing for Ron Rivera right now?  No thanks I’ll continue to enjoy my summer and look forward to 2019.  

• Beer 1

All and nothing, when did the losing start after that Pittsburgh royal @ssbeating? That losing after 6-2 felt like a extra extra long Superbowl 50 game.