Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Harbingers

Totally angling for a war...

Don’t forget though. Iran does have right wing fanatical conservatives driven by religion. Who wanted to get rid of the Iran deal. I’ll give you one guess who did it for them.

They also want a war and to dissolve their constitution, sounds kinda similar to somewhere else doesn’t it.

Edited by Harbingers

4 hours ago, d-dave said:

I remember reading and watching a documentary about the pro-west youth 10 years ago.  We are approaching a tipping point in Iran where the people will out run and out live the old hardline conservatives.

Imagine if we had used the nuke deal as a way to build a bridge with Iran.  Imagine how we could have lead to better stabilization in the region, gained an ally and trade partner.  Sure there are a lot of issues to deal with regarding terrorism and human rights, but dealing with the younger leaders, giving the youth hope of a more open future...a lot of good coulda/shoulda happened.

A war with Iran will be a bloodbath for our troops and our people, and then think about how bad things will be for the Iranian people.  The global retaliation will be huge for everyone.

The last thing the US wants is stabilization in SE Asia. 

On 5/16/2019 at 9:10 PM, Harbingers said:

For you I’ll post up studies. But let’s get through this canes game first. This is a sports ball forum after all.

waiting.

As I said a leading expert on CCUS had this to say:

“From a scientific perspective it is clear: sustained and rapid global emission reductions and the accelerated research and diffusion on CO2 removal technologies cannot be a contradiction. Otherwise, in my view, we will not have a chance to meet the international climate targets” - Jan Christoph Minx

An expert: Prof Jan Minx is head of the applied sustainability science working group at the Mercator Research Institute on Global Commons and Climate Change (MCC) and Priestley Chair of climate change and public policy at the University of Leeds

Vijay Prashad says the very dangerous statements, economic sanctions and military aggression unleashed by Washington this week against Iran was countered by cool headed diplomacy by Japan, Russia, EU and China  

On 5/21/2019 at 5:07 AM, d-dave said:

I remember reading and watching a documentary about the pro-west youth 10 years ago.  We are approaching a tipping point in Iran where the people will out run and out live the old hardline conservatives.

Imagine if we had used the nuke deal as a way to build a bridge with Iran.  Imagine how we could have lead to better stabilization in the region, gained an ally and trade partner.  Sure there are a lot of issues to deal with regarding terrorism and human rights, but dealing with the younger leaders, giving the youth hope of a more open future...a lot of good coulda/shoulda happened.

A war with Iran will be a bloodbath for our troops and our people, and then think about how bad things will be for the Iranian people.  The global retaliation will be huge for everyone.