Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

DJ and Curtis is gonna be an amazing tandem. Both fit the modern era of WR's perfectly!

Bye Bye big boys Kelvin Benjamin, and Fun Fun.

Edited by shaq
  • Pie 3

Good job Hurney for sticking to the plan of adding speed and yac to the offense.

excited to see cmac, curt and dj has on the field together at once. On paper and potential ... this looks like a very strong trio 

Edited by TheCasillas
  • Pie 2

I get genuinely excited when that young man has the ball in his hands. Every time he has the rock he has that Smitty potential to make a big play. So happy we drafted him.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Cargos 1

Cam gotta know now that he absolutely doesn't have to do it all.  CMC, DJ, Curtis, Greg, Jarius Wright . . . even an up and coming Ian Thomas.  Cam has never had this sort of talent around him.  If he's healthy, we are gonna be super scary.

• Beer 2

good thing he was on the bench first half of the season. clearly he wasn't ready. I feel the bench helped him progress.

Edited by Lumps
  • Beer 4

1 hour ago, shaq said:

DJ and Curtis is gonna be an amazing tandem. Both fit the modern era of WR's perfectly!

Bye Bye big boys Kelvin Benjamin, and Fun Fun.

Big guys aren't all that bad.  We just picked two of the biggest non-hackers in college football history.  Benjamin getting the ball ripped out of his arms by a cornerback and Funchess losing the ball in the lights still make me nauseous. 

This is great..

BUT, hes got to get the fumbling under control. hes a YAC beast but sometimes it leads to losing the ball.  

• Pie 2

3 hours ago, Lumps said:

good thing he was on the bench first half of the season. clearly he wasn't ready. I feel the bench helped him progress.

he played in every one of those games

2 hours ago, The Huddler said:

This is great..

BUT, hes got to get the fumbling under control. hes a YAC beast but sometimes it leads to losing the ball.  

Agreed. Needs to work on his conditioning to, got caught from behind to many times when he should of had a TD.

Future is very bright for the kid

• Pie 1

Dude literally always causes my heart to jump when he has the ball for two reasons. One being he is a straight up beast with the ball in his hands and his fumbling.

Dude can literally be an All Pro on this team if he can just work on his fumbling issues. 

Edited by firefox1234
  • Pie 1