Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, 332nd said:

One, it gets harder for a woman to walk away after carrying to term. My biological mother had huge problem with it, but she had met my parents & liked them. 

Two, even when they do put the kid up for adoption, there is a greater toll on the woman. Pregnancy & childbirth are hard on the body.

Three, the point is that for pushing adoption so much, a lot of kids go unadopted.

All things considered, I won the fugging lottery.

I really wish I could give you 1,000 pies for that comment. 

My bests friends wife just miscarried after 2 months with their second child, she is open about it which is the only reason I feel comfortable talking about it here. The toll on them is as you would expect but to hear it in her voice and see it in her eyes. Now imagine having a third party threatening to throw her in jail because of her health.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


17 minutes ago, CatTower said:

Hey everyone, if we scream loud enough, we won't be able to hear anyone oppose our viewpoints and cause us to consider theirs.   This forum is like that.  This is why secret societies form and the elite rule with an invisible hand.  I'm done here as I'm sure many others like me have left.  Just because you bark the loudest, doesn't make you right 

You're literally forcing your unpopular beliefs on everyone else, rape and incest be damned

Fug you and don't come back

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

That would be you. 

Look, you want to base the argument on semantics. Whether you mark it at the 24 week point of development for sentience or not doesn't change the argument. If a child is born premature at 21 weeks, does it qualify as a living human being or can the mother simply request that someone end its life with no qualms, penalty or even question?

The actual moment of sentience isn't as important as the moment at which we, as a society, would consider it no longer a clinical fetus but a human being. Where would you put that point at?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, CatTower said:

Hey everyone, if we scream loud enough, we won't be able to hear anyone oppose our viewpoints and cause us to consider theirs.   This forum is like that.  This is why secret societies form and the elite rule with an invisible hand.  I'm done here as I'm sure many others like me have left.  Just because you bark the loudest, doesn't make you right 

so you did not respond to the men birth certificate comment.  I take it you are raising the white flag.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

Look, you want to base the argument on semantics. Whether you mark it at the 24 week point of development for sentience or not doesn't change the argument. If a child is born premature at 21 weeks, does it qualify as a living human being or can the mother simply request that someone end its life with no qualms, penalty or even question?

The actual moment of sentience isn't as important as the moment at which we, as a society, would consider it no longer a clinical fetus but a human being. Where would you put that point at?

You're making up imaginary scenarios like partial birth abortion or live birth abortions to justify your poo takes and force people to adhere to beliefs they don't subscribe to. 

Because you're wrong, obviously. If you have to lie to make your point, your point is poo. Women are actually impregnated by rape and incest. Children are actually impregnated by rape and incest. This is a thing. Women do not give birth prematurely then decide "i don't want it anymore, kill it." Women do not give birth at nine months and go "I'm changing my mind, kill it, wrap it in a towel" no matter what your preacher or Trump lies about at a rally. You're lying. 

You people are depraved, really

Edited by ImaginaryKev
  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

Look, you want to base the argument on semantics. Whether you mark it at the 24 week point of development for sentience or not doesn't change the argument. If a child is born premature at 21 weeks, does it qualify as a living human being or can the mother simply request that someone end its life with no qualms, penalty or even question?

The actual moment of sentience isn't as important as the moment at which we, as a society, would consider it no longer a clinical fetus but a human being. Where would you put that point at?

Anything you think you could say is irrelevant Ecat. I’m saying if you fugs want to throw doctors and miscarriages in jail than a child doesn’t have a single right until it’s out of the woman. 

This is your tit for tat and I hope sane people will realize the only way you fight fire is with water. 

Blue states everywhere should be passing bills this very minute that state until a child is born it is not sentient. If a mother chooses they cannot bear that child until birth, that’s their right.

Not mine, and especially not yours.

Edited by Harbingers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's no wonder 80% of evangelicals voted for Trump, these people absolutely believe in authoritarianism and forcing everyone else to adhere to their fuged up beliefs.

And there's no point in trying to 'reach across the isles" or appeal to their humanity because they prove time and time again (brown children dying at the border by military strikes) that they have no real humanity, they just want power. 

fug civility when these people are incapable of civility themselves and feel entitled to ruin other people's lives because they feel it's their birthright. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Anything you think you could say is irrelevant Ecat. I’m saying if you fugs want to throw doctors and miscarriages in jail than a child doesn’t have a single right until it’s out of the woman. 

This is your tit for tat and I hope sane people will realize the only way you fight fire is with water. 

Blue states everywhere should be passing bills this very minute that state until a child is born it is not sentient. If a mother chooses they cannot bear that child until birth, that’s their right.

Not mine, and especially not yours.

You are a loon. I've said nothing about jailing anyone, but I can tell you will always move to a nuclear option rather than discuss something. Good luck to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Khyber53 said:

You are a loon. I've said nothing about jailing anyone, but I can tell you will always move to a nuclear option rather than discuss something. Good luck to you.

The actual bills say that

You aren't owed a discussion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Khyber53 said:

You are a loon. I've said nothing about jailing anyone, but I can tell you will always move to a nuclear option rather than discuss something. Good luck to you.

So as I said your inept. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

You're making up imaginary scenarios like partial birth abortion or live birth abortions to justify your poo takes and force people to adhere to beliefs they don't subscribe to. 

Because you're wrong, obviously. If you have to lie to make your point, your point is poo. Women are actually impregnated by rape and incest. Children are actually impregnated by rape and incest. This is a thing. Women do not give birth prematurely then decide "i don't want it anymore, kill it." Women do not give birth at nine months and go "I'm changing my mind, kill it, wrap it in a towel" no matter what your preacher or Trump lies about at a rally. You're lying. 

You people are depraved, really

I'm sorry, at what point did I lie here? And on the matters of rape and incest, I would not bar a woman from having an abortion. 

Also, you might want to go back and read my original post and follow through from there. It's obvious you haven't read it or even considered what is in it. Until then you're just another blowhard foaming at the mouth while repeating the same old statements.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

The actual bills say that

You aren't owed a discussion

Nope, apparently just a brow beating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Khyber53 said:

I'm sorry, at what point did I lie here? And on the matters of rape and incest, I would not bar a woman from having an abortion. 

On the matter of rape and incest. You have one chance. Restate your point in its entirety or forever be known as a rape supporter. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...