Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

22 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

You are a loon. I've said nothing about jailing anyone, but I can tell you will always move to a nuclear option rather than discuss something. Good luck to you.

You literally just moved to an insane scenario where a woman gives birth prematurely and orders it killed

Fug off

• Pie 1

Just now, ImaginaryKev said:

You literally just moved to an insane scenario where a woman gives birth prematurely and orders it killed

Fug off

These clowns are the worst of the worst and align themselves with the wrong side of history every damn time. 

9E87A115-A17F-4D71-9B37-E2F3A185DB0B.jpeg

• Pie 1

Xtian Theocracy, bc that's what Evangelicals paid for with Trump

(And don't forget that violent patriarchy and white supremacy are pillars of this theocracy)

Edited by ImaginaryKev

3 hours ago, Harbingers said:

I really wish I could give you 1,000 pies for that comment. 

My bests friends wife just miscarried after 2 months with their second child, she is open about it which is the only reason I feel comfortable talking about it here. The toll on them is as you would expect but to hear it in her voice and see it in her eyes. Now imagine having a third party threatening to throw her in jail because of her health.

Damn that's horrible.

but on the plus side G5 gets to tell women what they can and can't do and you can't buy happiness like that

https://local12.com/news/local/ohio-bill-would-prevent-insurance-for-paying-for-abortions-limit-birth-control-coverage

Ohio bill would prevent insurance for paying for abortions, limit birth control coverage

"Becker's bill also limits insurance companies from covering certain types of birth control. He says it only applies to drugs or devices that induce abortions, known as abortifacients.

"If it prevents fertilization, that is, you're not creating a human being, this bill doesn't affect that at all. What it does affect is what is called an abortifacient,” said Becker.

When Local12 asked where the contraceptives like Plan B and the morning after pill fall, Becker said:

"I don't know because I'm not smart enough to know what causes abortions and what doesn't. The bill is just written "if it causes an abortion," and people smarter than me can figure that out."

4 hours ago, CatTower said:

Hey everyone, if we scream loud enough, we won't be able to hear anyone oppose our viewpoints and cause us to consider theirs.   This forum is like that.  This is why secret societies form and the elite rule with an invisible hand.  I'm done here as I'm sure many others like me have left.  Just because you bark the loudest, doesn't make you right 

23 hours ago, 332nd said:

Yes it is ok to abort a pregnancy. Do you know what you're arguing?

yep... you can kill a human baby in the womb is fine and your a fine person but if you kill a dog your a horrible person

if you want conservatives to back abortion just give all the fetuses BB guns and have cops shoot them.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, retired said:

yep... you can kill a human baby in the womb is fine and your a fine person but if you kill a dog your a horrible person

Once again who is putting babies in wombs?  

1 minute ago, Fryfan said:

Once again who is putting babies in wombs?  

ask your father to have the birds and bees talk with you