Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

1 minute ago, Zaximus said:

Who said "it" is all about being smart?   What even is "it" in this scenario?    You are proving my point with these posts.

well if it isn't about being smart or being able to reason then why bring up IQ test ? what's your point ?

Just now, retired said:

well if it isn't about being smart or being able to reason then why bring up IQ test ? what's your point ?

What is.... "it"?

I'm merely stating that people that believe in God are testing low on IQ tests.     The lack of reasoning here is giving credibility to these test results.

37 minutes ago, Zaximus said:

The excuses are the best.   "Hey, that's old testament!".    So when you say ok, so all old testament is out the window, they say "well, no, but only some that doesn't make sense nowadays".    So you point out the things that are in the new testament that make no sense in the day and age of now but it furthers their motives so it's OK to pick THAT.      Then they whine about Jews because they don't believe Jesus is the Messiah and all this BUT..... they love the Jews overseas in Israel because their leaders told them they should.    

The covenant God made with Abraham still exist, I will bless those that bless you and cruse those that curse you

6 minutes ago, Zaximus said:

I think the tests prove why you'd type out that statement lol.

Who said anything about a better person?    Please try to follow along.   

You guys aren't doing a good job at voiding these test results.   

I did answer your question, not to your liking I’m sure but I did answer in good faith. 

1 minute ago, retired said:

The covenant God made with Abraham still exist, I will bless those that bless you and cruse those that curse you

k?

7 minutes ago, Zaximus said:

What is.... "it"?

I'm merely stating that people that believe in God are testing low on IQ tests.     The lack of reasoning here is giving credibility to these test results.

so you dont give any credibility to the test ? 

4 minutes ago, jayflip said:

6D88814C-E718-46C4-8044-D784EBDF8486.jpeg

thank you  :)

better yet, we should all thank God 

Edited by retired

41 minutes ago, retired said:

Israel is the children of Abraham, we should bless them  

Abraham married his half-sister. Israel is the children of incest.

No wonder you clowns support the poo out of these types of bills. Animated GIF

Why don’t religious people just leave us normals the what we want to do alone.  If we support or have abortions let us rot in hell like we are supposed to. 

On 5/13/2019 at 8:23 PM, Gazi said:

Ever notice how when asked if it’s ok for a rape victim to abort a fetus, majority of these assholes say YES, which means they too are okay with “murdering some babies”  lmao