Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

23 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

How about we refer to that time as the approach to sentience. Awareness working toward an inevitable self awareness?

21-24 weeks I can understand as approaching - with strong medical intervention we can bring outside the womb 21 weeks into the time when sentience is possible.

If there is abortion restriction at 20-23 weeks I would be okay but with a TON of caveats - normal developing fetus, good health of the mother, inability to afford and want those extreme interventions.  It would effectively make a 20-23 ban worthless.

Edited by Fryfan

3 hours ago, Zaximus said:

Has anyone ever seen pro-lifers that aren't religion nuts?    I haven't.      That shows that facts and critical thinking are out the window immediately because well, they believe in something with zero proof already.   

"Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.". Matthew 7:6

Maybe if this world showed God respect and understanding, you'd get your proof.  Enjoy your throne for now.

• Poo 2

“Gods comin someday to prove me right! You’ll be sorry then!”

- battle cry of suckers for over two thousand years

• Pie 3

8 minutes ago, CatTower said:

"Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.". Matthew 7:6

Maybe if this world showed God respect and understanding, you'd get your proof.  Enjoy your throne for now.

How many drugs did you take to believe that? 

8 minutes ago, CatTower said:

First, you are not providing anything of value that would even be given to pigs.     Who is on the throne now after posting such "scripture"?   Do you understand what it means?

Still, what I said is true, most if not all pro-lifers are religious nuts.   

Also like others have asked above and I've asked g5 many times, how many of these unwanted children have you adopted, or even your church???

5 minutes ago, CatTower said:

Which god? Silly, I know because you clearly mean the Christian god. But nobody respects or understands the thousands of other gods worshiped throughout human history. What if they are the true God? What if you're arguing against that god's will? Hell I'd argue that you are as the god of the Bible literally called for pregnant women to be ripped open if they are from a land he didn't like and the whole free will thing that Christians go on about. Free will doesn't mean imposing laws on others not of your religious beliefs. Maybe if you respected your god more, you'd not look so silly. Enjoy your ivory tower.

36 minutes ago, countryboi said:

pro-life is the greatest lie ever told, it has convinced people that anyone that is not 100 pro-life is pro-death. no one likes abortions I want people to have options. 

Margaret Sanger wanted abortions.  The recent democrat representative wants abortions.  They have openly stated it.  You're generalizing.  

2 minutes ago, g5jamz said:

https://www.vox.com/2019/5/3/18528256/john-rogers-alabama-democrat-abortion

Kill them now or kill them later.  Genius.  

At the base of this its true.  Abortion now our the GOP denies services and help which kills them or winds them up in prison.  

Abortion is the obvious preferred choice.

Especially in a death penalty state:

--

They get in trouble, and we electrocute them,” he said. “Whether you kill them early, or kill them later, doesn’t matter.”

Rogers also said that the decision to get an abortion should “be a woman’s choice” and that “some old men shouldn’t be sitting around telling a woman what to do with her body

Edited by Fryfan

11 minutes ago, g5jamz said:

Margaret Sanger wanted abortions.  The recent democrat representative wants abortions.  They have openly stated it.  You're generalizing.  

I ain't generalizing poo, I'm speaking for myself....I find the idea of abortions to be disgusting and unfathomable but unlike you, I would never force my ideas on anyone. 

8 minutes ago, g5jamz said:

“Hi, meh name is G5 and I’m a rapist.” 

28 minutes ago, g5jamz said:

Hmmm sounds to me that she wanted Birth Contol access to PREVENT abortions:

--http://www.nyu.edu/projects/sanger/webedition/app/documents/show.php?sangerDoc=232534.xml

It is also an accomplished fact with many of the wives of the less highly paid workers. But with the latter, as well as with some of their more fortunate sisters, family limitation takes a far more drastic and too often a terribly dangerous course. The awakened woman of today will not bear unwanted children. She will not bear more children than she can care for. And if she is denied the knowledge of the safe, harmless, scientific methods of Birth Control, she limits her family by means of abortion.

In the very nature of the case, it is impossible to get accurate figures upon the number of abortions performed annually in the United States. It is often said, however, that one in five pregnancies end in abortion. One estimate is that 150,000 occur in the United States each year and that 25,000 women die of the effects of such operations in every twelve months. Dr. William J. Robinson asserts that there are 1,000,000 abortions every year in this country and adds that the estimate is conservative. He quotes Justice John Proctor Clark as saying that there are at least 100,000 in the same length of time in New York City alone.

Dr. Max Hirsch, a famous authority quotes an opinion that there are 2,000,000 abortions in the United States every year!

"I believe" declares Dr. Hirsch, "that I may say without exaggeration that absolutely spontaneous or unprovoked abortions are extremely rare, that a vast majority--I should estimate it at 80 per cent--have a criminal origin."

"Our examinations have informed us that the largest number of abortions are performed on married women. This fact brings us to the conclusion that contraceptive measures among the upper classes and the practice of abortion among the lower class, are the real means employed to regulate the number of offspring."

The question, then, is not whether family limitation should be practised. It is being practised; it has long been practised and it will always be practised. The question now is whether it is to be attained by normal, scientific Birth Control methods or by the abnormal, often dangerous, surgical operation.

That is the question which the church, the state, the moralist and most of all, the woman herself, must face.

The knowledge of Birth Control methods may for a time be denied to the woman of the working class, but those who are responsible for denying it to her, and she herself, should understand clearly the dangers to which she is exposed by the dark age laws which force her into the hands of the abortionist. To understand the more clearly what these dangers are, and to realize the more fully how much better it would be to avoid them, it is first necessary that women should know something of the processes of conception, the prevention of which frees them of all risk of having to resort to abortion.

But jamz  claims to ignore me so he can ignore context and quotes.  Convenient of him.