Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

1 minute ago, bull123 said:

Just read something about rosinski not coming back to espn because of budget cuts?

please Mr. Tepper, get this guy back and get mixon off the telecasts...dump him in the PR dept or something 

While I will always have fond memories of Rosinski I think its time to move on. Yes, I cant stand Mixon and would love an upgrade there, its time to get the voice of the panthers for the next 20-30 years. Not the next 5-10. 

It’s absolutely the proper move to make, assuming Bill has interest. Tossing the mic to Mick in 2005 was truly one of the most baffling moves Richardson ever made. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

11 minutes ago, ellis said:

It’s absolutely the proper move to make, assuming Bill has interest. Tossing the mic to Mick in 2005 was truly one of the most baffling moves Richardson ever made. 

It's because Mick complemented JR on his ample chest.

• Pie 5
  • The D 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, 4Corners said:

I heard Chris Kroeger is looking for a job 

Did he and Rosinski got canned for the same reason?

I don’t know him personally, but I’m certain Kroeger isn’t my cup of tea for this gig. 

1 hour ago, ellis said:

He must have had some pictures of ladies in tight jeans.

Mixon seems like a good guy...there must be a role for him in the PR or marketing dept...just get him off the air...he is terrible...he was awful at UNC as well

• Pie 1