Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER

trump prepares to pardon more war criminals

Just more of Trump polluting everything.  Systematic pollution.  So nothing matters.  

If someone with any sort of competency in the Trump administration is able to talk him out of this, they will then spin this as a "win" - Trump is tough on crime and everyone must face the consequence of their actions.

Its the template when Trump gets ready to something monumental stupid and ends up being talked out of it.

On 5/18/2019 at 7:42 PM, MHS831 said:

I still don't get how 40% of the country--with a mountain of facts on the table, still support this person.  The reason for electing him?  "He is a great businessman..."  Um, one of the worst businessmen ever.  He would not show his taxes--but Trump chumps supported him.  They are running out of excuses to support him, but despite all of his actions that show he is a fraud and a liar--they don't care.  They believe every word he and his parrots tell them.  Unreal.   It is called common sense and logic.  If he won't show you his tax returns--don't assume they are OK and all is well.  Judge him on the facts, not the spin--you are smarter than that, people.  He will go down in history as a con man and you made it happen (that means, you were conned).  Dumb asses.

Because he lets them do whatever they want, as long as they fellate him. They don't care if he's bad, because they're getting their way, because they're short-sighted and think this is going to go on forever. 

What goes around, comes around, and when this comes back around, it's going to be a fuging mess. 

turns out the lawyer for this guy works for the Trump Organization. just a fuging onion of corruption.

7 hours ago, rodeo said:

turns out the lawyer for this guy works for the Trump Organization. just a fuging onion of corruption.

Not just that. I heard a poo ton of conflicts on CNN earlier but I’m too brain dead right now to recount.  

Give me a good nights sleep tonight and I’ll get caught up on the TB tomorrow. 

Edited by Harbingers

4 hours ago, ImaginaryKev said:

During the podcast, Hunter was asked specifically about one of the individuals Gallagher is accused of killing, a teenage ISIS fighter. According to prosecutors, the SEAL stabbed the teen who was brought in for medical treatment.

“I frankly don’t care if he was killed,” Hunter said. “I just don’t care.”

21 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

hell yeah im pro life

Probably

R killed 

O women and 

L children and

I don't give a

Fug

Either

FIFY.