Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Marquis

Trump flying thousands of undocumented migrants out of Texas and releasing them into liberal strongholds across the U.S.

2 minutes ago, cookinwithgas said:

Yeah that Trump he’s really into laws

Funding doesn't originate at the executive branch EXCEPT through emergency powers.  And with those emergency powers, he can't take private or state gov-provided funds to do so.  IOW, Congress isn't doing their job.  

Edited by g5jamz

Dear G5,

i know all that. Because I pay attention. Yet to you, somehow, when he has a plan to do the same kind of thing it’s a good idea.

turd lunch, go

2 hours ago, retired said:

let them in but dont send them here LOL 

Support our troops, but send the homeless ones away. LOL.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, g5jamz said:

Because by law they cannot.  Just like the go fund me effort can't work legally through state/private federally specific ventures.  

If you gave a single sh!t about the law, except when it fits your needs, you'd probably be a better person.

On 5/20/2019 at 12:26 PM, retired said:

let them in but dont send them here LOL 

LOL

Dont care about where they may have support groups or family connections.  Just take away their autonomy and "dump them"

Let them here, yes let them come to my neighborhood that has a strong El Salvadorian population and support group.  Let them here and let them be humans not a prop to "dump".  

btw did you skip the New Testament part of the Bible?