Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

in post 2 it was 5%, and by post 5 it was 10%.  Should be a done deal if we complete a couple more pages.

Edited by Mother Grabber
  • Pie 2

As much as he was HATED when he left, 8 still can't believe any of you politicians would want him back. 

Learned a long time ago to not go backwards, always push forward.. I fugged up a while back, almost had my house foreclosed on. Did I go back & fix that loan? No, I short-sold that house & bought a bigger, twice the size, house somebody else had foreclosed on for the same $$ as my old half sized... Push forward, start your own trend....

didnt follow Boston in SD/LA, but didn’t think he was all that good when he was here....

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, cookinbrak said:

Not really...

Perfect! Our kind of guy! He will fit right in with the rich history of forgettable safeties and safeties I wish I could forget.

Do you think they could be waiting for OTA's and maybe mini-cam to be finished to see what they got first? If they don't have a true FS on the roster I believe they could sign him or someone else. Boston will not be a vet minimum if we did. I think he grew up and played really good the 2 years away from us. I would like to see us sign him. Maybe they know of a guy who be cut later in preseason and are willing to wait it out. We can't get everybody we want.

1 hour ago, musicman said:

Do you think they could be waiting for OTA's and maybe mini-cam to be finished to see what they got first? If they don't have a true FS on the roster I believe they could sign him or someone else. Boston will not be a vet minimum if we did. I think he grew up and played really good the 2 years away from us. I would like to see us sign him. Maybe they know of a guy who be cut later in preseason and are willing to wait it out. We can't get everybody we want.

Okay, so who is gonna Photoshop a Cam/Mini-Cam meme?

I think if we were going to sign any safety currently available we would've already done it. If we add a safety, I think it'll be someone released by another team. Probably someone old and slow. Those are the safeties we like the most.

• Pie 1

On 5/20/2019 at 6:14 PM, Mother Grabber said:

in post 2 it was 5%, and by post 5 it was 10%.  Should be a done deal if we complete a couple more pages.

Sorry to throw off your math, but I am going with 2.375% chance.   

Edited by Davidson Deac II