Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

22 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

Former Buccaneers' DT Gerald McCoy wants to sign with a playoff contender, and of course make money. But he wants to win. Spots that would make sense include the Browns, the Patriots, the Chargers, the Jaguars, and the Cowboys amongst others.

of those mentioned only the patriots are playoff contenders

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

34 minutes ago, Malt Liquor said:

I agree 1000% with this

Is that enough?

Like seriously, can we even do this? 

Edited by bLACKpANTHER

29 minutes ago, bLACKpANTHER said:

Is that enough?

Like seriously, can we even do this? 

That alone would give us about 6.6 million in cap space, and we should have up to 2.8 million left after signing the rookies (if Matt Kalil's savings are already calculated -- I'm using overthecap. Otherwise it would be more). So we may have just north of $9 million to work with. I think it's possible, but I'd be lying if I said I know what the hell I'm talking about when it comes to how the cap works.

• Pie 1

Vernon Butler’s dead cap is the same as his actual cap hit.

We don’t save anything by cutting him, we’d actually be on the hook for his $2.6M contract.

If for no other reason than to watch him rip apart the Bucs two times a year. 1 year deal and revenge tour.

ATL or NO have needs at that position but not a bunch of cap space. We are in the best position inside the NFC South but I highly doubt we get involved. Too bad, because he is a great player.

He is probably headed to outside the NFC South, IMO. Lots of contending teams with plenty of cap space to spend on a one year boost.