Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Recommended Posts

 

Edited by iBBB
  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Poor guy, this may end his run with the Panthers.  He was a long shot anyway.

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sad news for a hard worker. Opens a spot on the 2019 practice squad.

 

FYI- Hey herniay/Rivera it is totally legal to sign a safety, prefer a free one... 

 

 

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was going to say a broken arm ins't too bad better then a leg , but sh*t if he needs surgery then its probably a serious break.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, PurityControl said:

I was going to say a broken arm ins't too bad better then a leg , but sh*t if he needs surgery then its probably a serious break.

 

Athletes often have surgery to stabilize a break to hasten their recovery. Don't forget, TD played a Super Bowl with a stapled up broken arm very recently after having surgery to stabilize it.

  • Pie 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Sad news for a hard worker. Opens a spot on the 2019 practice squad.

 

FYI- Hey herniay/Rivera it is totally legal to sign a safety, prefer a free one... 

 

 

I’m not sure.  Any safety that would play for free probably isn’t very good. 

 

 

Sorry. Couldn’t resist. 

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Black&BlueBubba said:

I’m not sure.  Any safety that would play for free probably isn’t very good. 

 

 

Sorry. Couldn’t resist. 

chow yun fat yes GIF

  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Athletes often have surgery to stabilize a break to hasten their recovery. Don't forget, TD played a Super Bowl with a stapled up broken arm very recently after having surgery to stabilize it.

I get you’re point, but no one can compare to TD when it comes to coming back from injuries.

Edited by Panthers4real

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Panthers4real said:

I get you’re point, but no one can compare to TD when it comes to coming back from injuries.

Just saying, when it comes to the average Joe surgery usually means bad break. When it comes to a pro athlete, a lot of times it's about getting that guy back ASAP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...