Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

2 hours ago, Mistuh Jones said:

Hey now, I rocked with da Kangs uh Leon too hahaha shame they broke up too early 

They didn’t break up. They’re still touring together.

I don’t get all the hate for Torrey Smith. I gather some don’t really care, but pile on to get approval from the group that doesn’t  want him.

the dude came on strong before he got hurt last year. I still say, and believe what you want... we started losing when he stopped playing, Cams shoulder held together until he stopped playing.

some guys are better for their good luck charms(2 teams Torrey finished with won Superbowls, got rid of him and went down the toilet,...) than anything else while others can have off the chart stats and their team loses— bad luck. It’s just true.

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

24 minutes ago, JARROD said:

I don’t get all the hate for Torrey Smith. I gather some don’t really care, but pile on to get approval from the group that doesn’t  want him.

the dude came on strong before he got hurt last year. I still say, and believe what you want... we started losing when he stopped playing, Cams shoulder held together until he stopped playing.

some guys are better for their good luck charms(2 teams Torrey finished with won Superbowls, got rid of him and went down the toilet,...) than anything else while others can have off the chart stats and their team loses— bad luck. It’s just true.

He did?

17 receptions 171 yards and only 1 game with more than 45 yards or atleast 5 receptions over 7 weeks is starting off strong?

He nwver started strong.  He had plenty of drops, and struggled to get open.  Thats the reason he took a beating.  Because he never started, finished, or consistently played strong.

He was targeted 31 times and only caught 17 balls on the season and his catch % was 54%

Vs the rookie Moore who had a 67% catch % on the season

Edited by ncfan
  • Pie 7
  • Beer 2