Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

JakeDel5674

Cody Zeller starting a charity to keep Kemba in Charlotte. Kemba says Charlotte is his top priority.

Speaking with The Athletic, Walker expressed desire in staying with the Charlotte Hornets, the team that drafted him. “Oh no question, Charlotte’s definitely my first priority,” Walker said. “That’s where I’ve been for eight years and that’s all I know. Not many people get a chance to play for one NBA team throughout their career.”

Despite rumors of interest from other teams and a potential union with a team in his home state of New York, Walker remained steadfast in his appreciation for Charlotte.

“Charlotte is my home, man,” he added. “I’ve been there for eight years and it’s been the most amazing eight years of my life. My family, they love it. The fans love me. The organization has been great and gave me my opportunity.”

‘I just cried’ after making All-NBA team

https://sports.yahoo.com/kemba-walker-on-upcoming-free-agency-charlottes-definitely-my-first-priority-221405153.html

Of course Kemba is going to say that.

He wants to see

1. Them to give him the max deal

2. See what pieces they are planning to do with this team to help him.

Problem is.  With Batum, MKG, Marvin, and Biz taking up so much dam room.  Honestly dont see Kup and MJ offering him the full max.  Wanting him to take some what cheaper but still more than others.  

Unless they offer him the max and move one of these other contracts, he's gone

• Beer 1

35 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Of course Kemba is going to say that.

He wants to see

1. Them to give him the max deal

2. See what pieces they are planning to do with this team to help him.

Problem is.  With Batum, MKG, Marvin, and Biz taking up so much dam room.  Honestly dont see Kup and MJ offering him the full max.  Wanting him to take some what cheaper but still more than others.  

Unless they offer him the max and move one of these other contracts, he's gone

I don't think he's gone at all. Even if they offer him 200 mill, that's still more than any other team can offer. Plus, Kemba is loyal unlike others. 

14 minutes ago, JakeDel5674 said:

I don't think he's gone at all. Even if they offer him 200 mill, that's still more than any other team can offer. Plus, Kemba is loyal unlike others. 

200 is more than the others can offer.

But by the time you factor the endorsements he'd pick up being on a contender itll all about equal out.  Plus he will be winning which is huge for a competitor like Krmba

Just now, ncfan said:

But by the time you factor the endorsements he'd pick up being on a contender itll all about equal out.  Plus he will be winning which is huge for a competitor like Krmba

Yeah, except everything in that quote says otherwise. But, okay. 

On 6/2/2019 at 9:07 PM, ncfan said:

To your point a more favorable personal income tax climate might also be a factor.  The Mavericks are a rumored suitor and TX has no personal income tax.  Other NBA states with no personal income tax are Florida and Tennessee (wages not taxed, dividend income is taxed).