Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

g5jamz

Woman win D2 national 400m hurdles

God G5 it was one night in Thailand dude don't let one “mistake” ruin your life.

and stop feeling guilty for your conflicting feelings 

• Pie 1

Let’s open up this can of worms and make every single sports league or division in the country open to men, women, and anything else people want to call themselves. 

• Beer 1

You'd think g5 would have more pro life things to worry about besides concern trolling about transgender athletes to hide his anti LGBTQ sentiment. On Pride month, too. 

This is what i mean when i say people like g5 are depraved and don't deserve civilized debate. You allow their fascist attitudes to thrive and feel safe. 

• Pie 1

Imagine being someone that is so worried about things like this but doesn't really care about things like climate change, people dying at the border, general humanity minute fetuses, etc.

15 hours ago, t96 said:

Let’s open up this can of worms and make every single sports league or division in the country open to men, women, and anything else people want to call themselves. 

Mentally impaired? Or do you have another name for yourself?  

1 minute ago, bull123 said:

You should compete as sex you were born with

trans is worse that juicing, which is illegal

We are supposed to allow people to compete in competitions through use of hormonal treatments for balance (rhetorical)?  This is an idiotic path to go down.  

I actually feel sorry for athletes like Caster Semenya, who are actual intersex individuals through no fault of their own, stuck in a situation where the governing bodies were trying to get her to suppress her testosterone levels.  I believe that they only way you can do this is through a separate set of events.  

35 minutes ago, g5jamz said:

We are supposed to allow people to compete in competitions through use of hormonal treatments for balance (rhetorical)?  This is an idiotic path to go down.  

I actually feel sorry for athletes like Caster Semenya, who are actual intersex individuals through no fault of their own, stuck in a situation where the governing bodies were trying to get her to suppress her testosterone levels.  I believe that they only way you can do this is through a separate set of events.  

That fits right in with your belief system:

image.png.7385fb5fd083cccda98f36425dc6f488.png

• Pie 1

51 minutes ago, bull123 said:

Well if you have that hardcore type of commitment to "juicing" to get an edge in womans sports - Go for it.   Noone is stopping you bull.

Edited by Fryfan

Ever notice that the same people that are upset about trans individuals in athletic competitions are also the same ones that suggest if women were truly equal to men that they wouldn't have a separate division in said athletic competitions?

The iron knee

On 6/5/2019 at 11:06 AM, Anybodyhome said:

That fits right in with your belief system:

image.png.7385fb5fd083cccda98f36425dc6f488.png

So you relate decades old racial injustice to transgender competition in sports?

And the dims think they are going to beat Trump with this kind of platform

On 6/5/2019 at 10:23 AM, bull123 said:

Are you insinuating that these individuals transitioned so they could have a competitive advantage in sports?

1 minute ago, Floppin said:

Are you insinuating that these individuals transitioned so they could have a competitive advantage in sports?

It sure worked out that way for them

i have no idea what those individuals think about