Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Fryfan

Impeachment thread

1 minute ago, Fryfan said:

This is not a knock at Bernie as this is something where he is much ahead of the curve from almost all.  But there is still dark money that filters into his bids.

and this isn't a knock on Bernie either. But I mean Bernie got into Congress in part because he was willing to dance with the NRA.   He took their money.  More importantly, he took there support/impact.  And as thanks, it impacted his votes and talking points. 

I mean, Bernie isn't as bad as your average politician DC.  I easily admit that.  But Bernie is still a politician that has lasted decades in DC.  Which means Bernie does what they all do too.

4 minutes ago, Fryfan said:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/18/middleeast/syria-turkey-ceasefire-violations-intl/index.html

CNN)Clashes continued on the border between Turkey and Syria on Friday, according to eyewitnesses and Kurdish fighters, despite US Vice President Mike Pence's announcement that he and Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan had brokered a five-day ceasefire there.

Shelling and artillery fire was reported Friday in the border town of Ras al-Ain, one of the targets of Turkey's week-old offensive against Kurdish fighters, who have long been backed by the United States.
The Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) told CNN that shelling by the Turkish military and the Syrian rebel proxies supporting them has hit a number of civilian areas in Ras al-Ain, including a hospital. The SDF says five fighters were killed in the attack.

---

The five day ceasefire lasted 12 hours.

did you see the response to Trump's letter in the this is real thread?

Erodogan basically was like, there will be consequences for your open disrespect Donald when we act.  I got a meeting w/ Putin in a couple days.  I'll let you know what daddy has to say. 

Trump telling the American public he just got his daily intelligence briefing from Turkey (not the US) If you wonder why Trump constantly spews propaganda that aligns with dictators abroad and contradicts American policy/stance....it is because that is literally what he does.  He takes in propaganda from dictators and spews it out to Americans.  

• Pie 1

Sounds like we know the bribe Trump just took...

”listen dotard, we gonna come in there and do what we want.  Slaughter these folks.  Take that land. Now leave us alone.  Here, take this oil and go tell people how good this is”

21 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Trump is unfit to lead this country. That is final.

What should the "ultimate solution" be. 

Trump is the guy who starts a fire...

....it burns everything...

....and then he finally throws water on it and claims he saved the day

• Pie 2

Just now, Rubi said:

a water bucket.  Then does a victory lap as the fire flames back up.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Rubi said:

Yup. Been his MO for a while.

"Nice DACA you got there. YOINK! Fug you!"

"Give us that back!"

"Okay, here. Excuse me! Aren't you going to say 'Thank you?'"

Pulls US troops...betraying the Kurds

turkey attacks the one group (Kurds) committed to fighting isis in the region

trump does his best clown impression brokering a ceasefire

tries to take credit to creating peace

meanwhile war / ethnic cleansing is occurring. People are being slaughtered and trump describes it as a schoolyard scrap

the guy is sick

Edited by Rubi
  • Pie 1

4 hours ago, Fryfan said:

Honest question.

Bernie has caucused with the Dems for years. He is seeking the dem nomination for prez.  He IS party of the party especially now.  Is he the only non corrupt member?

Pols that are taking corporate and PAC campaign donations are ethically compromised.

26 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Pols that are taking corporate and PAC campaign donations are ethically compromised.

So all Democrats.  Bernie included 

33 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

So its at 100%.  Got it.

• Pie 1

7 hours ago, CRA said:

did you see the response to Trump's letter in the this is real thread?

Erodogan basically was like, there will be consequences for your open disrespect Donald when we act.  I got a meeting w/ Putin in a couple days.  I'll let you know what daddy has to say. 

Yep saw that