Jump to content
Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

    Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Fryfan

Impeachment thread

Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, retired said:

you might have a different take if you had something else to look at besides selective leaks by the democrats... 

Oh fug right the fug off you sheep piece of trash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


2 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Oh fug right the fug off you sheep piece of trash

what's the matter Kev? the truth not fitting into your imaginary world ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, retired said:

no, what i mean is, The hearings are held in secret, transcripts are not given to republican reps supposedly to protect against leaks to the press... yet leaks are still getting to the press by the democrats, they are selectively leaking bits and pieces, only sound bites that fit their narrative... so if the dems are going to leak, why not leak the whole testimony...

so maybe your not getting the whole story..  

You mean like if Trump released his taxes, or his school records, or his charity foundations finances, we might get the whole story? stuff like that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean it seems you are really into this we need to see everything mood these days but I guess there’s limits huh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, cookinwithgas said:

You mean like if Trump released his taxes, or his school records, or his charity foundations finances, we might get the whole story? stuff like that?

trump has had his taxes looked at by the IRS  .. its automatic for presidents.... you only care because you personally dont like him... 

funny how you wanted the 1% of classified information in the Mueller report that was redacted to be made public, "the American people have a right to know " but your fine with 99% of the testimony not being released... 

the dems are operating a Russian Court and your ok with it... Are you a  Russian  asset or agent  ?

Edited by retired

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, retired said:

trump has had his taxes looked at by the IRS  .. its automatic for presidents.... you only care because you personally dont like him... 

funny how you wanted the 1% of classified information in the Mueller report that was redacted to be made public, "the American people have a right to know " but your fine with 99% of the testimony not being released... 

the dems are operating a Russian Court and your ok with it... Are you a  Russian  asset or agent  ?

All republican members on the committees are present and have equal time. 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, retired said:

you might have a different take if you had something else to look at besides selective leaks by the democrats... 

An opening statement is not a “leak”. 

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, retired said:

trump has had his taxes looked at by the IRS  .. its automatic for presidents.... you only care because you personally dont like him... 

funny how you wanted the 1% of classified information in the Mueller report that was redacted to be made public, "the American people have a right to know " but your fine with 99% of the testimony not being released... 

the dems are operating a Russian Court and your ok with it... Are you a  Russian  asset or agent  ?

Wtf made up bullshit are you rambling about?

Find a dealer with cleaner drugs 

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, cookinwithgas said:

Wtf made up bullshit are you rambling about?

Find a dealer with cleaner drugs 

But the irs examined his taxes to be president!  
 

Why can’t retired just make things up 

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, retired said:

what's the matter Kev? the truth not fitting into your imaginary world ?

This isn't even funny

You're an unfunny nazi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, retired said:

trump has had his taxes looked at by the IRS  .. its automatic for presidents.... you only care because you personally dont like him... 

funny how you wanted the 1% of classified information in the Mueller report that was redacted to be made public, "the American people have a right to know " but your fine with 99% of the testimony not being released... 

the dems are operating a Russian Court and your ok with it... Are you a  Russian  asset or agent  ?

You literally just made up all of this to cover for your criminal president

Go

Fug

Yourself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, retired said:

......................... ,,,,,,, .........

..........foxnews,,,

....................talking........

.........points,,........... 

 

  • Pie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

You literally just made up all of this to cover for your criminal president

Go

Fug

Yourself

first off, I wasn't trying to be funny... what did I make up ? 

were you ok with Barr keeping the 1% of classified info redacted ?

are you against the dems leaking just the opening statement and want them to release the questions and answers as well ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Republicans were there for the entire testimony and given equal time for questioning. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...