Carolina Huddle
  • Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Fryfan

Impeachment thread

1 hour ago, bull123 said:

not buying that for a millisecond....schiff is lying big time

There is official documents that have been released that have said that. I know this is difficult for you to understand. But it’s the truth. 

A smart person would say well Schiff probably knows who the whistleblower is because they would have to be vetted for accuracy and the fact the were a government worker. 

But guess what, the NSA already proved beforehand this was going on. The mountain of evidence simply shows this was already in motion before the house caught wind. 

I’ll give you my three whistleblowers. 

- Dan Coats

- His deputy(can’t remember her name but she’s the most likely)

- or someone who already took the witness stand.

The wringer might be Bolton though. 

Any way, trump and you are fuged up the ass. 

1 hour ago, bull123 said:

not buying that for a millisecond....schiff is lying big time

Where is the proof then?  If there is actual proof that Schiff is lying, recordings, messages, anything that contradicts him, please produce it.  There is TONS of actual evidence, corroborating testimony, and the frigging call transcripts that demonstrate Trump trying to create a quid pro quo agreement with the president of Ukraine.

The only thing that the Trump supporters can do is attack people's character and distract from what is going on.  If Trump was at all innocent, and had actual proof of that, he would have been talking about it for months.  There has been zero defense for Trump's actions other than "he's not smart enough/good frame of mind/not meaning what he's saying."  It's so pathetic.  

How hard is it to admit that you got bamboozled at best, or at worst, you support the destruction of the republic in favor of a dictatorship?

Republicans passed bills in “appreciation” of whistleblowers After Benghazi just to “own the libs” 

9 minutes ago, 2jakefansinva said:

Trump set the trap and the Dems took the bait...when this ends up in the senate the gloves will come off.

How do you walk and breathe at the same time? lol

• Pie 1

They all kept referencing July 26 like it has some deeper impli.. ahhh 

Edited by GWBNostrils

14 hours ago, Verge said:

It shows just what we are dealing with when the GOP members are attacking the whistle blower for pointing these things out, as opposed to defending the actions themselves which have proven to be true.

he will be comming out or will refuse to testify and drop his claim... in the senate it will be a different story... 6th amendment allows trump to face his accuser... also it seems their is a whistle blower against the whistle blower lol 

the lefts are trying to set things where everybody will be a whistle blower so anybody will be able to accuse anybody else of anything in secret... so when you get taken to court one day and your accuser dont have to appear and you cant face and question them, you cant thank Shifty Schiff and the democrats... which is because this whole impeachment is just a political COUP set up by Schiff, the whistle blower and his Lawyer... and just so all of you know, regardless of what the dems tell you or what you WANT to believe , the whistle blower statue does not protect their identity

wonder why nobody cared that Obama FIRED a whistle blower against him ? 

2 minutes ago, retired said:

he will be comming out or will refuse to testify and drop his claim... in the senate it will be a different story... 6th amendment allows trump to face his accuser... also it seems their is a whistle blower against the whistle blower lol 

the lefts are trying to set things where everybody will be a whistle blower so anybody will be able to accuse anybody else of anything in secret... so when you get taken to court one day and your accuser dont have to appear and you cant face and question them, you cant thank Shifty Schiff and the democrats... which is because this whole impeachment is just a political COUP set up by Schiff, the whistle blower and his Lawyer... and just so all of you know, regardless of what the dems tell you or what you WANT to believe , the whistle blower statue does not protect their identity

wonder why nobody cared that Obama FIRED a whistle blower against him ? 

1675817A-A2F3-467E-B55F-7E05A21C726C.jpeg

4 minutes ago, GWBNostrils said:

1675817A-A2F3-467E-B55F-7E05A21C726C.jpeg

I'm guessing you read the funnies a lot 

6 minutes ago, retired said:

I'm guessing you read the funnies a lot 

Unlike you I don’t work the night shift guarding a strip mall 

33 minutes ago, GWBNostrils said:

Unlike you I don’t work the night shift guarding a strip mall 

something wrong with being a night watchman ?

4 minutes ago, retired said:

something wrong with being a night watchman ?

Nope. I’ll let you go back to doing your rounds. Night

3 minutes ago, GWBNostrils said:

Nope. I’ll let you go back to doing your rounds. Night

night